PlayaOlid Suites & Apartments
US$152
US$141
Melia.com
US$148
GF Fanabe(Costa Adeje)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$115
  • Breakfast included
GF Gran Costa Adeje(Costa Adeje)
US$164
US$155
  • Breakfast included
Bahia del Duque(Costa Adeje)
US$1,190
US$383
US$357
2,370 results
All reviewsplaya olid apartmentssky parksiam parkself cateringpool barwigan pierquiet poolair congreat holidaymain poolceiling fanslight hillplenty of choicerefurbished roomthree starthemed nightstoasties
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Stayed here from 14th - 21st March, We arrived at the hotel about 1am due to being delayed, check in was friendly, fast & hasselfree, we were then shown to our room by security really friendly guy he even carried my case up the stair.

We were all inclusive & had no complaints about the food whatsoever plenty to choose from, my partner liked the fact that on a few nights you got fresh fish cooked for you, plus plenty of choice of drinks & the beer was San Miguel which is one of my fav beers so was chuffed with that.

The hotel itself is lovely & clean, we had a refurbished room(4404) that overlooked skypark which was quiet & got sun all day

The Staff were all lovely nothing was too much bother for them always smiling & chatty especially Damien & Vasile .

All in all wound not hesitate in staying here again & hope to return in the near future.

4  Thank Fiona G
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Food was cold and poor quality, the apartment was roomy comfortable and well decorated.
The hotel is in a great location,but would not return on an all inclusive deal,ended up eating out all the time .

Review collected in partnership with Low Cost Holidays
4  Thank cakesandjelly
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Another two weeks all inclusive in march we have stayed at the Playa Olid three times now and cannot fault it , stayed there in 2013 and the manager was leaving who was very well liked now with a new manager we wonder if there would be any changers but no it appearers not and everyone was just as happy. I said in my last revue how friendly all the staff were and on our return a good few of the staff recognised us from last time which made it feel even more friendly also the hotel is spotlessly clean throughout we will definitely be going back later in the year , One ore two people we have spoken to said they had a taxj from the airport and cost them 23 euro we are thinking of trying it next time . To finish off a very big thank you to all the staff .

6  Thank ROB H
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Over all. The hotel quite good. Staff nice friendly. Food ok most days. Main pool ok but quiet pool a little dirty. They don't seem to clean as much round that pool. Floor very dirty really. Location good. But for 3 star I suppose was ok. We had refurbished room which was good

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
7  Thank luby_11
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Stayed here for a short break from the 12th - 16th March 2014.

On arrival we were checked in very quickly and our room was ready, the room was very clean and spacious was equipped with SC facilities which were a bonus when you are AI. The area around the rooms were very quiet at night I never heard any noise at all and I am a light sleeper. The staff are all friendly and helpful. Please note there is no housekeeping on a Wednesday (which we were not told) not that it was a problem but we would have requested fresh supplies of towels and toilet rolls had we known this.

The hotel is on a incline and those with walking difficulties may find this a problem as the hotel itself seems to be on different levels so lots of steps around the hotel.

The food was good breakfast being the better of the three options, lunch was ok but dinner could have done with a little more choice in my opinion as I don't like fish so I was a bit stuck really there was a chicken or pork option but I won't eat meat off the bone so that left me with a slice of pork although it was nice, the cakes / desserts were lacking in everyway option & taste.

The wine was a little too warm and there was no Rose on offer just red & white which I was a bit put out by as I only drink Rose but I settled for a beer instead which was ok. The soft drinks were local branded and very flat and syrupy tasting. The pool bar served snacks which we never ate but had slush & ice pops included on (AI) for the kids.

Overall for the money we paid for this hotel it was great, location good spotless clean great facilities & staff. The only complaint ... well more of a grumble really... was the tables in the restaurant (canteen) were too close together about 1" apart so you felt like you were dining with other people it was very off putting and I didn't like it one bit.... Would I stay again? Yes if the price was right.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family