This is the first time we have stayed at this hotel. We were on half board from September 23rd to October 7th. The rooms are spacious but could do with smartening up a bit.Having said that the only time we were in the room was to sleep / shower /change clothes..We were on the 7th floor overlooking the Marina and mountains which was brilliant.
The food is excellent and there is enough choice to suit everyone
All the staff we encountered were polite and helpful
The lifts do seem slow particulary at meal times and they seem to be quite warm inside, in fact the reception area air con didn`t seem to be working while we were there.
The pools and gardens were very clean.. just the usual gripe about people reserving sunbeds at the crack of dawn then strolling back from their day out and taking the towels back to their rooms without using the beds.
We really enjoyed our stay at the Bouganville Playa, so much so, we have booked to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PLEASE NOTE: For reasons beyond our control, the main pool will be closed until 29th May 2017. The hotel has another pool which will remain open. We apologise for the inconvenience. The IBEROSTAR Bouganville Playa 4 star family and spa hotel in Tenerife is like a good wine, getting better over the years so you can experience something new during each stay. The stunning sea views, its huge main pool or the pleasures of the VIP area mean that travellers like you visit us 3 or 4 times in the same year. Discover more reasons why you will also want to come back to one of the best hotels in south Tenerife. Endless rest. Whether you come as a couple or with your family, in this hotel in Tenerife you’ll have rooms with comfortable bedrooms and a balcony where you’ll feel the breeze off the Atlantic or breathe in the fresh mountain air. While your children make lifelong friends in our kids’ club. And best of all, at the IBEROSTAR Bouganville Playa you can get to Playa del Bobo in the time it takes to finish a drink from the minibar. Star Prestige. Would you like to enjoy a completely exclusive experience? Counting the bubbles in the whirlpool bath or stretching out on the Balinese beds after trying the sensations shower are just a few of the experiences you can enjoy in the Star Prestige adults-only rooms at your hotel in Tenerife. A delicious stay. You can’t leave the islands without trying the delicious Canary Island cuisine or indulging in the flavours from around the world in our restaurants. Our buffet will leave you lost for words! And if you want to unwind, don’t miss the classic honey rum or a drink of your choice in any of the bars of your hotel in Costa Adeje. Imbibe the sea. The calm seas at Playa del Bobo are perfect for little ones to go for a swim, while lying on the sand is the best way to take advantage of the average temperature of 22ºC found in the Canaries. And if you prefer to stay in the hotel, you can gaze at the Atlantic Ocean while swimming in the large main pool. Fun in the water. The local inhabitants love the beach and fruit so much that, besides the home-grown bananas, there are inflatable versions pulled around by speed boats! Feel like you’re on a roller coaster on the sea when you go banana boating. And there are many more water sports: surfing, windsurfing, sailing, jet-ski, catamaran trips, fishing trips, etc. And on dry land, the youngsters dress up as their favourite characters or pretend to be lovable pirates searching for treasure in the Miniclub. And the grown-ups enjoy activities such as golf, to fitness or archery. Fancy a romantic dinner? Don’t worry; you can because there’s also an evening babysitting service so couples can have some intimacy. Spectacular pools, in terms of both how big they are and what happens around them. At midday, you can’t miss the weekly show cooking of paella or Canary Island recipes performed outdoors by the head chef. And for the rest of the day, choose the sun lounger you like most and stay refreshed with a sorbet or ice cream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Iberostar, Lastminute, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Iberostar Bouganville Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Bouganville Playa Hotel Costa Adeje
- Iberostar Hotel Bouganville Playa
- Iberostar Hotel Adeje
- Bouganville Playa Tenerife
- Iberostar Bouganville Playa Costa Adeje, Tenerife