Stayed here from the 12th-19th July 2013 and thoroughly had a most comfortable stay. The hotel is big, very clean and the staff work very hard to keep everyone happy.
My room was immaculately decorated and renovated to a very high standard and came with a flat screen television(with skysports) fridge, fantastic sea and mountain views, hair dryer and even some complimentary chocolates! I couldn't complain, thus I am somewhat confused about other reviews regarding room standards but I was told on arrival by a lovely receptionist that I was to be put on the newly renovated junior suite so maybe other floors are different.
The dining area is big, and has practically everything one could indulge in. Salads, soups, bread, three or four different kinds of meat, papas, vegetables, pasta, lasagne, paella which I thought tasted wonderful. Little minors I shall say are on the first morning for my breakfast the milk was full of skin but was ok the following days, I think someone must have brought that up to the staffs attention, the fish is great, though beware of all the bones as I were spitting them out left right and centre :) and finally the lasagne which I thought must of been undercooked as I was kept up all the night constantly running to the loo!.
I tried everything except the chocolate pancake things in the morning, which personally I don't understand how people can eat chocolate for their breakfast but each to their own.
The staff were nice, smiling and would do anything you require if you asked them, I wanted to know where the brown sauce was and the waiter got me some in a bowl which I thought was good, however I had already walked the trek down to get some(the other end of the canteen) but it showed me they do care. There is a small guy I think he is called Domingo always bouncing around, a real character made me laugh.
Costa Adeje is a lovely area and has no looky looky men, crime, or street walkers and is ideal for families, couples or solo travellers such as myself. San Eugenio is a nice town with a mall that has good shops and cafes and is only 5 minute walk up the road.
Finally to sum up this review, I had a brilliant holiday and a lovely stay at the Bouganville playa, I loved the pool areas, the gym, the entertainment staff were nic
e and pleasant(Loved the game of golf straight after my gym workout lol) and I shall definitely consider another stay in the future with family or friends.
P.S I were told by jet2 that there would be renovation work before I arrived but I need not of worried at all because they are extremely minor and had finished(the room renovation work) before I had arrived hence had absolutely no effect on my holiday enjoyment. However be aware of the road works outside on the corner but that is beyond the hotels control and shall only bother you if you drink or eat around there which I didn't.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a pleasant atmosphere and excellent service, the Iberostar Bouganville Playa hotel in Costa Adeje is a 4-star hotel that offers amazing accommodation for couples and families with children. At the Bouganville Playa hotel, fun goes without saying. Here children will make friends at the Miniclub where they’ll have all kinds of adventures, games and activities under the supervision of our monitors. Plus, they’ll also enjoy the children’s playground, shows, pools... there’s a bit of everything so they never stop having a good time. For their part, the adults have a special entertainment programme, delicious cuisine offered at two restaurants and three bars, a fitness room, a nearby golf course, free Wi-Fi and other services and facilities. Plus, the Bouganville Playa hotel also offers the Star Prestige service which includes access to the rooftop VIP zone, featuring a whirlpool bath and chill out terrace, sensations showers, an area with Balinese beds and sun loungers, daily press with coffee and snacks, late checkout and other services for distinguished guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, Iberostar, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Iberostar Bouganville Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Bouganville Playa Hotel Costa Adeje
- Iberostar Hotel Bouganville Playa
- Iberostar Hotel Adeje
- Bouganville Playa Tenerife
- Iberostar Bouganville Playa Costa Adeje, Tenerife