We went here last month with my mother in law. We have been to this area many times as it is great area and postition. We saw this hotel when we were away last time and could see it was being 'done up'.
We are very happy with the hotel, the staff and the food was all lovely and the restaurant had just opened up after its refurbishment. Not sure the floor tiles were the best choice as staff were constatntly cleaning them no matter what meal time it was. But we think it was nicely spaced out and a very good variety of food on offer.
We were on the 4th floor on the corner near the main road (starbar), we could not believe the noise in these rooms (417 + 416) But they have some of the best views and sun on the balcony for the longest which pleases other people. Staff were happy for us to move, we were given 463 + 465 lovely quiet rooms still with a great view. We will go back there again and would ask again for these rooms.
A very nice place to stay with lots of older people who like to chat and there are a lot of russians also. We do not mind this at all a mix of age and nationality is good for us all.
Plenty of sun loungers but a lack of chairs and small tables at busy time of the year as they took them away when the hotel filled up to put more beds out.
There is nothing that put us off this hotel at all. I will upload my photots soon and add them so you can see the rooms. A little dated but very clean. The first rooms we had had larger bathrooms, but a smaller bathroon and a better sleep was just what we wanted.
There are four lifts on each floor which can get busy at meal times but it is a big hotel. We will go back here again no problem what so ever. Stayed in the H10 twice, staff are much nicer and so are the visitors in the Bouganville a lot more friendly all round.
Dont forget to visit 'Old Friends Bar' just behind the castle pub/restaurant on the front it great for a little shade, game of pool, catch up on the news or just to chill with a few beers and a paper, you will like it there its spotless and good quality food & drinks served by friendly staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A pleasant atmosphere and excellent service, the Iberostar Bouganville Playa hotel in Costa Adeje is a 4-star hotel that offers amazing accommodation for couples and families with children. At the Bouganville Playa hotel, fun goes without saying. Here children will make friends at the Miniclub where they'll have all kinds of adventures, games and activities under the supervision of our monitors. Plus, they'll also enjoy the children's playground, shows, pools... There's a bit of everything so they never stop having a good time. Also the adults have a special entertainment programme, delicious cuisine offered at two restaurants and three bars, a fitness room, a nearby golf course, free Wi-Fi and other services and facilities. Plus, the Bouganville Playa hotel also offers Star Prestige which includes access to the rooftop VIP zone, featuring a whirlpool bath and chill out terrace, an area with Balinese beds with coffee and snacks, and other services for distinguished guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, Iberostar, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Bouganville Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Bouganville Playa Hotel Costa Adeje
- Iberostar Hotel Bouganville Playa
- Iberostar Hotel Adeje
- Bouganville Playa Tenerife
- Iberostar Bouganville Playa Costa Adeje, Tenerife