Just returned from a weeks holiday at this Iberostar, what a great place, the position of the hotel in Costa Adeje is just great. Lively when you want it to be and quiet when you need it to be. I travelled with my two Sisters, we are all in our 50's and found the hotel to be perfect for us. There are so many sun beds, although people do still put their towels on them hours before they actually lay on them... the food was really varied, something different on offer every day, the staff in the restaurant were just lovely, so helpful, they seem to work around the clock! One evening there was a chocolate fountain and strawberries for dessert, lots of choice.
We all felt that the service and food were excellent.
The only thing that would have made our holiday better, would have been for the sun beds to be cushioned, as they were rock hard to lay on around the pool. It would be good if there were pads on offer to guests to hire if necessary. We all suffered bad backaches our entire stay.
But that said, all in all, the Iberostar is one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in, which says a lot as we have previously stayed in some wonderful Fairmont Hotels in Canada and America and they are 5* so we will definately be returning to the Iberostar in Tenerife.
I would recommend this hotel to everyone, and when they get round to completing the refurbishments it will be even better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Bouganville Playa hotel is like a good wine, improving over the years so you can experience something new during each stay. The stunning sea views, its location just four minutes’ walk from the beach, its huge main pool and the pleasures of the VIP area all mean that visitors like you return 3 or 4 times in the same year. Discover more reasons why you will also want to come back to one of the best hotels in south Tenerife. Endless relaxation. Whether you come as a couple or with your family, at this hotel in Tenerife you’ll have rooms with comfortable bedrooms and a balcony where you can feel the Atlantic breeze or breathe in the fresh mountain air. And best of all, at the IBEROSTAR Bouganville Playa you can get to Playa del Bobo in the time it takes to finish an ice cream at the pool bar. Star Prestige. Would you like to enjoy a completely exclusive experience? Counting the bubbles in the whirlpool bath or stretching out on the Balinese beds after trying the sensations shower are just a few of the experiences you can enjoy in the Star Prestige adults-only rooms at your hotel in Tenerife. A delicious stay. You can’t leave the islands without trying the delicious Canary Island cuisine or indulging in the flavours from around the world in our restaurants. Our buffet will leave you lost for words! And if you want to unwind, try the classic honey rum or a drink of your choice in any of the bars of your hotel in Costa Adeje. Submerge yourself in the ocean. The calm seas at Playa del Bobo are perfect for little ones to go for a swim, while lying on the sand is the best way to take advantage of the average Canary Island temperature of 22ºC. And if you prefer to stay in the hotel, you can gaze at the Atlantic Ocean while swimming in the large main pool. Fun in the water. The local people love the beach and fruit so much that, besides the home-grown bananas, there are inflatable versions pulled around by speed boats! You’ll feel like you’re on an ocean-going roller coaster when you go on the banana boat. And there are many more water sports: surfing, windsurfing, sailing, jet-skiing, catamaran trips, fishing trips, etc. And on dry land, the youngsters dress up as their favourite characters or pretend to be lovable pirates searching for treasure in the Miniclub. And the grown-ups can enjoy activities from golf or fitness to archery. Fancy a romantic dinner? Don’t worry, you can do just that; there’s an evening babysitting service available so that couples can have some intimacy. Spectacular pools, both in terms of their size and their settings. At midday, you can’t miss the weekly show cooking of paella or Canary Island dishes performed outdoors by the head chef. And for the rest of the day, choose the sun lounger you like most and stay refreshed with a sorbet or ice cream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Iberostar, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Iberostar Bouganville Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Bouganville Playa Hotel Costa Adeje
- Iberostar Hotel Bouganville Playa
- Iberostar Hotel Adeje
- Bouganville Playa Tenerife
- Iberostar Bouganville Playa Costa Adeje, Tenerife