Just returned from the La Nina having had a great weeks holiday in a very good quality hotel.
Staff were friendly and attentive, food was of good quality with enough variety to more than one suit every taste.
Hotel is well located for shops and the beach offerring good spa facilities and daily entertainment activities.
Only criticism is that the pool is small for the hotel size but there are sun beds available if you are up early enough.
I don't understand the bad comments made as the view my wife and 15 year old grandson have was shared by the majority of guests.
April 17th 2012.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be Live Experience La Nina Hotels is an exclusive 4 star in Tenerife South. It offers luxurious facilities for the family enjoyment, with the recent award "Welcome Family" given by Tourism of Tenerife government, with areas ranging from Mini Club, the mini disco or special menus for children up to. Enjoy a perfect romantic stay with the SPA ($). Athletes could enjoy the gym, squash court, daily activities like water polo, table tennis, archery...and for businnes, the hotel has Wi-Fi area and meeting rooms. Located in Adeje Coast, near Los Cristianos Beach and next to Puerto Colon Marina, the hotel offers fun and the best atmosphere surrounded of recreational areas and shopping centers. This hotel has the ISO 14001 Certification, as a result of its effective environmental management system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Be Live Experience La Nina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Live La Nina Hotel Costa Adeje
- Oasis La Nina Costa Adeje
- Oasis La Nina Hotel
- h10 La Nina
- Be Live Experience La Nina Costa Adeje, Tenerife