Stayed at Be Live La Nina from 13th to 20th April. The hotel is in an excellent position a few minutes walk from the Marina. We arrived at 2.30pm, the reception staff were welcoming and they suggested we go for lunch and check in afterwords as the restaurant was about to close.
Before travelling, we requested a sea view room, and we got an excellent sea view room on 9th floor. We stayed on all inclusive basis.
The food in the restaurant was good with a wide variety to choose from. With various nationalities visiting the hotel, it is difficult to provide a buffet to please everybody. Various snacks were also available at the pool during the day and at lunch time, burgers, hot dogs and other dishes were available if you do not want to use the restaurant for lunch. Toasties were also available in the afternoon. The dining experience was relaxed with a self service bar avoiding having to ask a waiter for drinks. Although the hotel was busy, there were always plenty of empty tables available.
The bedrooms were spotlessly clean and we had a very large double bed and a flat screen tv.
The rooms were cleaned daily with towels replaced on request.
The pool area was very busy the first few days with the usual rush of reserving sun beds and not returning till lunch time. After a few days, things quietened down and there were enough sun beds for everyone. The large pool bar was well equipped with serve yourself soft drinks, tea, coffee, ice cream and beer. Anything else could be got at the bar. We upgraded to the premium drinks package so cannot comment on the quality of the local drinks.
The hotel staff were mainly very friendly and helpful.
Regarding evening entertainment, we do not believe in using birds and animals for live shows, so unlike Jill J, we found the singer to be the best of the evening entertainment. The animation team worked hard to keep all ages entertained, and they were very good with the children. If you want a change of entertainment, there is a tribute act on every night at 11pm in Amanda's Bar, directly across the road.
My only negative observation is that disabled people may have problems getting in or out of the hotel. I could be wrong, but I could not see a ramp leading from the street to the hotel for wheelchair users. Also, the transfer coaches cannot stop at the hotel entrance, and you will be dropped off and picked up at the hotel next door. (Only a short walk).
We really enyoyed our holiday at La Nina and hope to return again later this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be Live Experience La Nina Hotels is an exclusive 4 star in Tenerife South. It offers luxurious facilities for the family enjoyment, with the recent award "Welcome Family" given by Tourism of Tenerife government, with areas ranging from Mini Club, the mini disco or special menus for children up to. Enjoy a perfect romantic stay with the SPA ($). Athletes could enjoy the gym, squash court, daily activities like water polo, table tennis, archery...and for businnes, the hotel has Wi-Fi area and meeting rooms. Located in Adeje Coast, near Los Cristianos Beach and next to Puerto Colon Marina, the hotel offers fun and the best atmosphere surrounded of recreational areas and shopping centers. This hotel has the ISO 14001 Certification, as a result of its effective environmental management system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Onthebeach, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Be Live Experience La Nina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Live La Nina Hotel Costa Adeje
- Oasis La Nina Costa Adeje
- Oasis La Nina Hotel
- h10 La Nina
- Be Live Experience La Nina Costa Adeje, Tenerife