Booked a 7 night break in June/July with my partner as a special treat for his birthday.
Having never been to Tenerife before, it took a while for me to decide which resort to go to, eventually Costa Adeje appeared to be a favourite.
I had booked a hotel, but quickly changed this after reading the reviews about it. Be Live La Nina topped one of the favourite hotels, I booked it - all inclusive.
We arrived at the hotel after midnight, and we were booked in very quickly, and a light meal was ready for us. (This was a pleasant surprise).
Wasn't impressed with our room on the 7th floor, it smelt musty, and we had twin beds made up as a double (I did ask for a double room ), not ideal for a couple. In the morning, I was very impressed with the sea view from our room it was breathtaking. However, we did speak to the receptionist - Laura who couldn't help us enough, and she changed our room to the 4th floor, which is the same floor as the reception. The room was much nicer and we still had sea view.
The food, was okay sometimes, as other reviewers had said, the food wasn't always hot. The buffet was very repetitive, therefore the last few nights we ate out.
The amenities were okay. Entertainment for the kids, evening entertainment for the adults wasn't fantastic, however the hotel is located in a great location, so there are plenty of bars, restaurants to chose from. Opposite the hotel is a bar called Kingston. The owner and the bar staff were lovely and made you feel very welcome.
The Spa at the hotel is fantastic, my partner had a full massage, and a pedicure and manicure the following day for his birthday (very vain my other half).
The hotel is not far from the beach, walking distance. This was nice, and there is also more restaurants, and shops. Just to note, you have to pay for a sun lounger on the beach €5 per person.
The hotel is clear, nice, great location. The staff were brilliant, always smiling and pleasant. Special thank you to Laura and Domingo on reception, always helpful, and didn't feel you were inconvenience to them. Domingo arranged for a cake and bottle of champagne for my partner to be delivered to our room the morning of his birthday. Thank you Domingo.
We enjoyed our vacation at this hotel, and would definitely booked again, but would not go all inclusive. Thank you La Nina for a wonderful break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be Live Experience La Nina Hotels is an exclusive 4 star in Tenerife South. It offers luxurious facilities for the family enjoyment, with the recent award "Welcome Family" given by Tourism of Tenerife government, with areas ranging from Mini Club, the mini disco or special menus for children up to. Enjoy a perfect romantic stay with the SPA ($). Athletes could enjoy the gym, squash court, daily activities like water polo, table tennis, archery...and for businnes, the hotel has Wi-Fi area and meeting rooms. Located in Adeje Coast, near Los Cristianos Beach and next to Puerto Colon Marina, the hotel offers fun and the best atmosphere surrounded of recreational areas and shopping centers. This hotel has the ISO 14001 Certification, as a result of its effective environmental management system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Be Live Experience La Nina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Live La Nina Hotel Costa Adeje
- Oasis La Nina Costa Adeje
- Oasis La Nina Hotel
- h10 La Nina
- Be Live Experience La Nina Costa Adeje, Tenerife