“Perfect with Panoramic Views”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Enter a caption for your photo
Poolside bar with heated pool.
Siam park taken from studio balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Terry F
“Perfect with Panoramic Views”
Reviewed 25 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

Number 141 Garden City was a Perfect Studio Rental for my wife and myself. we were lucky enough to meet Stephen ,the owner,last year.He allowed us to see the Studio before we booked for this year.We were here from Feb. 21st to March 21st ( 4 weeks) .Our only concern was the number of steps leading to the apt.but although we are in our mid seventies we managed them without a problem.The Studio is very well equipped ,as we don't eat out ,my wife cooked three meals everyday with her undoubted skills.We knew there wasn't a washing machine but this was not a problem as the washing was done by hand,as was done before they were invented.Ps there is a communal machine in Reception ,immediately below the studio.The beds were comfy and the place was cosy.The service from the chambermaids was excellent.,but ,wait for it,the balcony was super sunshine from 9am to 6pm every day .We looked to book for next year but our dates are already taken.Thankyou Stephen for everything ,Best Wishes Terry and Pam

he owner,

26 Mar 2018
Dear Terry and Pam
Thank you for your lovely review, and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay in our apartment, we look forward to you staying again in the near future
fareham
Reviewed 21 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Dear Mrs Hoare
Firstly can we please apologise for the frightening experience you had at our apartment, can I please make it clear that after 25 years visiting tenerife and 7 years staying at our apartment, this has never occurred to us, our family or friends, garden city has always been a safe complex, and we are sorry you had to encounter this frightening experience, I do feel your comments regarding our apartment are unfair and unjust, considering all the correspondence you received from my husband prior to your stay, and reading the prior reviews, your comments we feel are unwarranted, regarding you leaving both set of keys in the apartment the policy states that you would be charged for them, and this is not our fault this mistake happened, we are sorry you did not enjoy your experience, and wish you well in the future
From
bxerz01
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great stay”
Reviewed 25 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Great stay I had no issues around 15mins walk from main strip. Will consider staying at this apartment again!

26 Feb 2018
Thanks you for your lovely review and look forward to you staying in the future
Reviewed 19 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Your age range 25-34
26 Feb 2018
Thank you for your lovely review and look forward to you staying in the future
jnr792017
Ayr, United Kingdom
“Fantastic & Unbelievable”
Reviewed 30 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

My husband and I have now stayed in this studio apartment twice this year, and both times the holidays has been amazing. The apartment is spacious, airy and fantastic balcony to sit on at any time of the day. Both pools in complex are excellent, staff are extremely friendly and helpful. There are various restaurants along this strip all with excellent food, brilliant Chinese, Italian and Indian restaurant on the door step. I just wish it was bigger so that I could take my grandchildren as there is everything on hand for families.

I have recommended this apartment to family and friends. I am trying to go back at the start of 2018, unfortunately the owners are booked up, but will hang on until April/May as I have been spoilt with this apartment and don't want to try anywhere else.

31 Aug 2017
Thank you Janice and Robert for the fantastic review, it is really appreciated and iit will be a pleasure for you to stay in our appartment
Kindest regards
ajannetta
West Yorkshire, England
“Amazing apartment!”
Reviewed 10 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

We have just spent 6 wonderful days in this apartment and can highly recommend it. We have been coming to the same place in Tenerife for the last 9 years. This little break was a child free time and this apartment suited us as a couple. The apartment is extremely clean and tidy and had everything you need for self catering. The balcony is one if the best I have been on. You get sunshine from around 11am until it goes down..its an amazing place to sunbathe should you want to chill on your balcony. The view of the ocean is amazing and great to people watch over the road. The apartment is in a fantastic spot right next to the pool and bar. (Which is an amazingly friendly place..we have made many friends here over the years) In the years I have been coming here I can honestly say it's one of the best I have stayed with impressive views. I will be definitely hoping to book this apartment again. The owner is so lovely friendly and helpful too. Big thanks Steve ...hope to be back soon

jnr792017
Ayr, United Kingdom
“Location amazing, great couple accommodation, choice of two pools, pool bar serves excellent food, we will be back.”
Reviewed 9 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

My husband and I love this area of Tenerife and this complex. This as our first visit to this studio/apartment. As a treat my husband took me to this apartment to celebrate my 60th birthday from Sunday 23rd January 2017 until Sunday 29thJanaury. The apartment is central to all amenities, big enough for both of us, very clean and room service very good. Plenty of utensils to cook in apartment if you so wish.
The apartment looks over to the sea view and the balcony has the sunshine all day long, so we spent a lot of our afternoons after walking and swimming in the morning, just relaxing in the apartment with the sun constantly beaming down on the balcony. I had an accident the day before flying home and the reception staff in the Apartments could not have done enough for us.

I am hoping to re-book soon and I have recommended my family who are looking for a winter holiday to this apartment. Tee couple who own the apartment were in constant touch since our booking last March/April 2016, which was very reassuring.

Your age range 50-64
11 Feb 2017
Dear Janice
Thank you for your lovely review, and glad you had a fantastic time in our apartment, glad you are recovering well and will be in touch soon
Steve and Tracey
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing