It's a real shame as generally the hotel is ok but it was pretty unbearable at night and it really did put a dampener on the holiday. We've stayed in Adeje loads of times at loads of apartments but all have previously had air con and we had no idea how much we'd miss it. The ceiling fan is useless and we hired a fan from reception (30 euro for 10 nights) but even that made little difference. Whenever we were in the room in the day we had the balcony door open and the front door propped wide open just to let some air through, but that obviously means a lack of privacy from the corridor. It was hotter and more humid than normal for October which is why it made even more difference.
Our apartment faced the back of the hotel and a large white wall which is the back of the row of restaurants on the sea front so we had no view and found that it could be very noisy in the early hours. There was also work going on at the back of the hotel from 8.30am so no chance of a lay in (it was too hot to sleep by that point anyway to be fair).
As others have said location is great, which being regular visitors to tenerife was the reason we booked it. Rooms, beds, pool etc is all fine which is why its such a shame they haven't fitted air con.
I would suggest to all that you book somewhere else similar that has aircon as at the Panorama there is just no rest bite from the heat. Sunset Harbour Club, Sunwing Resort and Club Atlantis are all in the same area, similar price and standard but have the all important air con so I would reccomend those from personal experience.
You have to try Couer de Filet restaurant at CC Fanabe - the best food on the island. Also Siam Park - The Water Kingdom is well worth a visit for adults and kids alike.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for couples and family vacations to Tenerife. 3 star HOVIMA Aparthotel located in Costa Adeje, Tenerife South in a very quiet place where you can enjoy a relaxed atmosphere for your holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your HOVIMA Panorama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Panorama Hotel Costa Adeje
- Panorama Tenerife
- Hovima Aparthotel Panorama Hotel
- Aparthotel Panorama Tenerife
- HOVIMA Panorama Costa Adeje, Tenerife