“Lovely hotel”
Review of HOVIMA Panorama

HOVIMA Panorama
Ranked #28 of 59 Hotels in Costa Adeje
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We have just returned from an eight night stay on a half board basis. As we were returning to an area that we had visited previously we were a bit concerned it would be a let down...there was no need. We were allocated a lovely studio apartment which had a sea and pool view (room 128). The apartment considered of a large bed room, bathroom and open plan kitchen and lounge. There was also a balcony with table and chairs. The breakfast was good,all the usual choices. The evening meal was ok although a little disappointing so we did choose to eat out on a couple of occasions. If you are a fussy eater I would recommend to stay on a b&b basis as there are plenty of bars and restaurants serving good food at a reasonable price. We would definitely recommend this hotel. We would not hesitate to return on a b&b basis. Excellent location for beaches, bars and restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank dcgirl73
HovimaHotels, Manager at HOVIMA Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Guests,
Thank you kindly for the review posted on your recent stay with us at Hovima Panorama. I am pleased to read you had an enjoyable stay with us, and that you found the hotel conveniently located.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Kind regards,
Mari Luz

There are newer reviews for HOVIMA Panorama

Reviewed 11 May 2014

My sister had stayed here last June and was overwhelming with her praise, so I decided to join her on her latest break. Everything she told me was true and hadn't changed. On arrival at 11pm we were greeted warmly and checked in efficiently. We were delighted to be allocated a studio by the pool, which was especially good for us as we both have slight mobility difficulties. The room was fairly small but perfectly adequate for us. It was brightly decorated and contained two single beds and a large l-shaped sofa/third bed. I actually slept on the sofa for a couple of nights as I found it to be slightly more comfortable than the beds, it's just my preference. The wardrobe was a little small for two ladies, but there was drawer space in a separate unit and we managed fine. The living area also contained a flat-screen TV with BBC reception, a couple of other English channels and some Spanish channels. The studio had a full-length mirror, always popular with ladies! The kitchen area contained a sink, fridge, kettle, toaster and stove top with two electric rings. There were plenty of utensils etc if you fancied cooking - we didn't! They even provided washing-up liquid! The bathroom included a hand basin, wc, bidet and bath with shower attachment. There was always plenty of hot water and the water pressure was good. Liquid soap was provided by the hand basin and the bath - a nice touch. There was also a hairdryer provided in the bathroom. There were plenty of towels and the bed linen was changed once even though we were only staying five nights. Blankets were also provided, which we definitely didn't need! The room was very warm all the time and we had the ceiling fan and floor-standing fan on most of the time. Our apartment, being on pool level, had a small terrace which contained a table, two chairs and a wall-mounted clothes airer. The pool and surrounding area was very clean and there was even a life guard. We never had a problem getting a sun bed. The poolside bar serves lovely food and drinks which are very reasonably priced. There is entertainment in the evenings. We stayed on a bed and breakfast basis, as we like to get out and about at night. Breakfast was excellent, a vast choice of just about everything you could think of! We did speak to other holidaymakers at the hotel, who told us that dinner was equally as good. All the staff we encountered, without exception, were very pleasant and efficient. The complex has a small launderette with washing machines and a tumble dryer and there are also a couple of shower rooms, one for males and one for females, very handy for freshening up if you have a late flight. Check out is at 12 noon, which is much better than 10am at some hotels I've stayed at. There's a large secure luggage room which we took advantage of on our last day. The hotel itself is midway down a slight hill. At the top of the hill there is the San Eugenio shopping complex. At the bottom of the hill if you turn left and walk along for a few minutes you will come to shops, restaurants and bars. We especially liked 'Deborath' for our evening meal. It's a friendly restaurant with good food and entertainment. If you turn to the right at the bottom of the bank, you will come to the harbour where you can book boat trips, water sports etc. Next to the harbour is a white sand man-made beach and more shops, restaurants and bars. I loved everything about our stay, the hotel, the location and the weather!

Room Tip: If you have mobility issues, contact the hotel to make them aware, as I did notice that some rooms o...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Catherine D
HovimaHotels, Manager at HOVIMA Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for taking the time to leave your kind words following your recent stay with us at Hovima Panorama Hotel. I was so happy to read that we met your expectations in all areas and I do hope that we get the chance to do that once again in the near future.
Mari Luz

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We have stayed here 5 times now and still find it very good value and very clean.
The pool are and pool itself is the cleanest for miles and the rooms are good.
The rooms are basic but clean although can be a little warm at times but there is fans to help.
We spent a week here again and definately will be going again.

Room Tip: pay the little extra than the promo rooms or you will face a big wall. All other rooms are good with...
3  Thank puzzymunkle
HovimaHotels, Manager at HOVIMA Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear Guests,
Thank you very much for the review posted on our Hovima Panorama. As a regular guest, I am very pleased to read you found the hotel and services consistent, and the overall experience enjoyable. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Warm regards,

Reviewed 27 April 2014

my husband & myself & our 10 year old son have just come back 26/4/2014 from this lovely hotel and can honestly say it was fab can not find any faults .The restaurant staff ,the maids,the food,the room absolutely everything.!!!
On reception was ms Hoos who is a treasure and can converse with anyone it seems in their own language .What a girl !! and so helpful .
Can't wait to go back .

Room Tip: ask for a pool view
4  Thank joanne s

Dear Guests,
I was delighted to read your comments following your stay at Panorama Hotel. I was really pleased that we met your expectations with all aspects of your stay including the great service our team provides. I have passed on your kind words to all the team here and I hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We booked this holiday about 2 weeks before we went for a cheap getaway for 6nights. We normally go all inclusive minimum 4 star so we were a bit dubious after reading some reviews,but then decided some people always find something to mean about! As soon as we arrived we knew we had nothing to worry about,staff were very friendly. The room,120, overlooked the pool and was basic but clean. Even though we booked self catering,b&b we had no intention of cooking but could have if we wanted to,with 2 rings and a toaster and kettle. The room was cleaned every day apart from 1,this didn't cause us any problems,we just made our own beds. The location is great,lots of nice restaurants and bars round about. Gran Paella at the bottom of the road is very reasonably priced with good food. Breakfast in the hotel was adequate,and we had food from the pool bar which was excellent value and very nice. All in all we had a great time and would definitely return to this hotel,but I would make sure I asked for room 120:)

Room Tip: Room 120 sun from appx 11am until setting
5  Thank Sharon U

Dear Guest,
Thank you kindly for the detailed review posted on our hotel Hovima Panorama. I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay, and found the hotel location, team and rooms satisfactory.
I do hope that we get the chance to welcome you once again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Nice little appartment hotel. We Eat in the hotel 3 nights on an offer arranged at reception. Food very good with a reasonable variety. Breakfast busy in the morning but food constantly replaced on the self service and kept hot. Service excellent. Staff very attentive. Booked a studio but was upgraded to a one bedroom apartment. Got a little confused regarding room servicing as room not done every day. Not sure if just a mistake or by design. Pool side very busy. Difficult to get a sun lounger as some guests leave towels on them all day even when they go out. Great location as close to restaurants, sea front promenade walks, bars, shopping and supermarket. All in all recommended. I for one will be back for more.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank HeathrowBill

Dear Guests,
Many thanks for taking the time to leave your kind words following your recent stay with us at Panorama Hotel. I was so happy to read that we met your expectations in all areas and I do hope that we get the chance to do that once again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

My wife and I have just returned from the Panorama after two fabulous weeks. The Apartment was spotless and well appointed if not a little drab due to the decor, but it provided the comfort to give us a superb stay. We stayed in Room 120 with a pool view, definitely the best side of the pool for afternoon sun. Housekeeping was good, linen changed regularly, Staff all very friendly - this is a small Hotel and so much more intimate than the big boys. We were B&B, and the buffet breakfasts were excellent. Surprised when we first switched on the modern flat screen TV on our first morning, Bill Turnbull with BBC 1 news! Yes, all the regular programmes are there to keep up with home if you want to. The Reception Staff were very helpful too, nothing was too much trouble, thank you Tanja and your colleagues.
This is an Aparthotel, so don't expect your luggage to be carried around for you, though I'm sure help would be there if needed. During our first week, we had to pay for sunbeds/mattresses/and brollies Eur 4.50 a day, but new beds arrived for the second week and no further charges were made, hopefully this will always be the case. Sadly the room safe - standard in just about all hotels now for free, will cost you Euro 48 for two weeks, consequently we didn't use it and feel this needs addressing. Free Wi Fi is available in reception but a snail is faster, premium superfast Wi Fi is available over the whole complex but will cost you Euro 25 for 7 days. Its because of these extras that I have knocked off one rating, otherwise the Panorama is great, very close to the sea restaurants and other amenities, cant wait to go back.

Room Tip: We stayed in an Apartment (separate bedroom) but had sight of a Studio - usually tiny - and they are...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Phantomjet41

Dear Guests,
Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor!
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, the hotel facilities and staff services. Your opinion is very important to us and we would like to thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. We hope to welcome you back soon to Hovima Panorama.
Kind regards,

#1 of 2 in La Caleta
IBEROSTAR Bouganville Playa
IBEROSTAR Bouganville Playa
#15 of 59 in Costa Adeje

Been to HOVIMA Panorama? Share your experiences!