Nice and cheap hotel in residental area. Rooms are clean, good continental breakfast and nice views (Pico del Teide mountain or Atlantic Ocean). Sometimes loud in the evening because of a small, local pub around the corner.
Quite far away from center (15-20 mins walk) so I recommend rather for young people or for those who want to avoid crowded touristic area.
Unfortunatelly just one receptionist was speaking english but all of them were very friendly and helpfull!
Overall very good :)
Enjoy beautifull north Tenerife....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for couples and family vacations to Tenerife. 3 star HOVIMA Aparthotel located in Costa Adeje, Tenerife South in a very quiet place where you can enjoy a relaxed atmosphere for your holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de, Ebookers and HRS so you can book your HOVIMA Panorama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Panorama Hotel Costa Adeje
- Panorama Tenerife
- Hovima Aparthotel Panorama Hotel
- Aparthotel Panorama Tenerife
- HOVIMA Panorama Costa Adeje, Tenerife