On arrival to the Hotel the staff were nice with us not overwelcoming though and to get our room key took about 15 minutes as we had to have our passports photocopyed and sign a few bits and bobs after that we got settled in straight away only a short reveiw
and overall the holiday was great the only trouble we had was getting a sun bed people were almost fighting over them. All the staff are great the only bad thing was the entertainment at first i thought it was a joke but turned out it wasnt we had a man with a key board playing demo songs from his keyboard and singing in spanish it was awful
Overall pool was great has table tennis pool air hockey internet access and good food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for couples and family vacations to Tenerife. 3 star HOVIMA Aparthotel located in Costa Adeje, Tenerife South in a very quiet place where you can enjoy a relaxed atmosphere for your holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your HOVIMA Panorama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Panorama Hotel Costa Adeje
- Panorama Tenerife
- Hovima Aparthotel Panorama Hotel
- Aparthotel Panorama Tenerife
- HOVIMA Panorama Costa Adeje, Tenerife