We've just got back from an excellent two weeks full board holiday in the Fanabe hotel. The food was very good indeed and sufficiently varied. They do different cuisines on different nights. They were all good but the Canaries one with lots of fresh fish was the best. (A note for the kitchens: mint sause is make from mint (herbabuena), vinegar, water and sugar.) I'm not sure what you were making but it wasn't mint sause!)
The rooms were large and clean and beds comfortable. The staff were polite and friendly and very nice to our two kids. The pool is pleasant and fortunately is heated in winter.
The only down is the look of the hotel. It is really ugly on the outisde but the inside is fine.
I would recommend it for a family holiday to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel GF FAÑABE**** is an ideal establishment to enjoy the services it offers, but we would like to recommend that you leave yourself in the hands of its professionals, personal, friendly and familiar attention that will make you feel right at home. For anything you may need, please don’t hesitate to ask and you will get an excellent service from one of our staff who will attend to you immediately and efficiently. You will miss them when you leave the hotel and you will remember the little things they did to take care of you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your GF Fanabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fanabe Hotel Tenerife
- Fanabe Costa Sur Adeje
- Hotel Fanabe Tenerife
- Hotel Fanabe Costa Sur
- Fanabe Costa Sur Tenerife
- Fanabe Costa Sur Hotel Tenerife
- GF Fanabe Costa Adeje, Tenerife