GF Fanabe
Bahia del Duque(Costa Adeje)
US$1,175
US$133
  • Restaurant
Iberostar Anthelia(Costa Adeje)
US$248
GF Gran Costa Adeje(Costa Adeje)
US$164
US$154
  • Breakfast included
US$149
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
US$181
4,188 results
All reviewsroof terracecosta surhalf boardnudist areamain poolpool viewplenty of choicegreat holidayfamily roomlovely hotelsun all daykids clubcleaned every daysomething for everyonefoam partyemailed the hotelevening meal
Reviewed 3 January 2013

We recently spent Christmas at this hotel - convenient location; lovely large and clean room; great food. The overall service was absolutely excellent and particular thanks to all the staff and manager at Reception. Their kindness and practical assistance when, unfortunately, we had to return to the UK early, was above and beyond anything we could have hoped for...thank you.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 77Rosemary
Reviewed 2 January 2013

We stayed here in March 2012 on an AI package.
After arriving at about 9.30 at night ( after the hotel buffet restaurant had closed ) we were checked into our room pretty quickly and told that a buffet was available for late arrivals in the restaurant. Although we didnt take advantage of this, this extra touch pretty much set the scene for our holiday.
Yes, the hotel is a little 80's esq and probably needs a little updating but the staff cannot do enough for you.
The young lady that served us coffee and tea every morning on the front terrace was lovely and the waiters that looked after the restaurant in the evening are very efficient.
We spent most days on the roof garden which is lovely and quiet,, though the plunge pools are like ice ! The roof terrace only has a bar and no food available which is a shame.
There are plenty of nice rattan sunbeds which are comfortable enough for an afternoon snooze.
The rooms are large and have English tv channels. The bathroom is pretty good but tended to flood a little.
We took a takeout lunch one day and spent the day at the beach.This was brilliant and I only wish that we had done this more than once. The takeout lunch was lovely, sandwiches, rolls and pate , oranges, yoghuts and drinks.
All in all we had a really nice time and hopefully will be back again this year ....

Room Tip: rooms at the front of the hotel do not get any sun on the balconys, we had an interior right hand side room which had sunshine in the afternoons
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Emma T
Reviewed 1 January 2013

This hotel is the cleanest I have ever stayed in. We stayed half board & the breakfasts and dinners were brilliant, all buffet style but eggs, omlettes etc. cooked fresh in front of you at breakfast and Paella/meat/fish cooked in front of you for dinner, with a huge choice of food. The room was a little tired, needed updating, but large with a nice bathroom and nice balcony, but the bed was the lumpiest, hardest, squeakiest thing I have ever slept in, with springs sticking into your hips. We did not sleep well. This was the only fault with the room, but 7 horrendous nights sleep. We did not complain because we had 2 rooms together with our girls & thought we may be moved away from them & the hotel seemed very full. Only other thing was on the last night we were given pints of shandy it seemed instead of the local Dorada lager, which I was not impressed with. The cleaners were amazingly good and the serving staff worked very hard. View from balcony was of bus station :( On Xmas day evening they handed out bags of hats, blowers, false moustaches etc. in the bar which was fun, and we all got a glass of white, red & fizzy wine with the Xmas meal. Overall, a nice hotel but please get some new beds!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank TractorSoo
Reviewed 1 January 2013

We stayed here from the 18th-28th December all inclusive. We paid £600 each which is a fair price when you consider it was Christmas. we had a `great informal experience at the hotel just what we were looking for. I like the resort of Costa Adeje as its quiet and spotlessly clean. Behind us was the Plaza de Duque which has all the designer shops if you can afford them but if like me you prefer a bargain then the market is right next to the hotel on a Thursday and Saturday 9.00am-2.00pm. The tourist train is right outside the hotel if you want to go down into Playa Las Americas but you can walk it in about 45 mins. This is also a very wheelchair and mobility friendly hotel.

The hotel is spotlessly clean the cleaners never have a broom or a cloth out their hands. The bar and restaurant staff are exactly the same very very hard working people who deserve a big pay increase the nicest staff I have met on any of my holidays.

There are two areas for sunbathing. One on the rooftop is suppose to be adults only (people still take their kids up) which is very quiet. The other has the main pool were most of the families with children stayed. The animation team keep everybody busy at this pool, they are friendly and funny team who try their best. You can also pay a hire deposit of 10 euro per towel and get clean pool towels everyday the 10 euros is refunded at the end of your hoilday. There are plenty of sunbeds but it's the usual people reserve them and then leave for half of the day. This is very annoying.

The rooms are cleaned everyday and are spotlessly clean. Yes the furnishings are a wee bit old looking now but what do you want in a room. The beds were very comfortable and our balcony was a suntrap. You also have BBC1 and ITV on the tv. We could also get the wifi in our room.

The restaurant staff work extremely hard. The food is good unless you are really fussy. Its the first time I have had steak about 6 times on holiday. The breakfast doesn't have fried sausages but has everything else omelettes are made to order and you had freshly cooked crepes. I only had to wait a few minutes for any eggs or crepes. The Christmas day gala dinner was plentiful and varied, turkey in plum sauce was tasty.

We chose all inclusive as there was only £20 difference from that to half board and usually we will leave the hotel for a few dinners or lunch but we never had to do this on the holiday.

We enjoyed this holiday and we will return to Costa Adeje and maybe this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the right hand side of the hotel, facing the pool are suntraps.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank lesleyforest
Reviewed 1 January 2013

I stayed from 22nd to 29th December. I took 2 my daughters for Christmas holiday. Location is pretty good and easy access to beach , restaurant eating and buying something The room is large enough , which was good point but TV did not work at first. I tried to fix by adjusting cable then somehow I could watch but I believe it was not my job. Also safety box was charged !!! also I was told pool towel is charged.. I did not add lunch and dinner option and it was lucky for me as hotel lunch and dinner was buffet style, which was not expected and as I wrote, there are many good restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family