My wife and I stayed at this hotel for a short, child-free break in December.
The hotel was clean, friendly and while we were there, quiet.
The walk to the beach was fine, although a little longer than expected, but there were very restaurants and bars nearby. We only stayed B&B so can't comment too much on the food, but what we had was good.
The only gripe was an hour-long wait to check in. After a stupidly long transfer from the airport we had to stand for ages while waiting to check in due to an apparent shortage of staff at reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel FANABE Costa Sur is an ideal establishment to enjoy the services it offers, but we would like to recommend that you leave yourself in the hands of its professionals, personal, friendly and familiar attention that will make you feel right at home. For anything you may need, please don’t hesitate to ask and you will get an excellent service from one of our staff who will attend to you immediately and efficiently. You will miss them when you leave the hotel and you will remember the little things they did to take care of you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Onthebeach, TravelUp, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Fanabe Costa Sur Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fanabe Hotel Tenerife
- Fanabe Costa Sur Adeje
- Hotel Fanabe Tenerife
- Hotel Fanabe Costa Sur
- Fanabe Costa Sur Tenerife
- Fanabe Costa Sur Hotel Tenerife
- Fanabe Costa Sur Hotel Costa Adeje, Tenerife