Holidayed with my husband and 6 yr old and 1 yr old in August for a week. The 6 yr old spent most of the time in the pool. There was a new small water slide (have been once before 2 years ago) and they roped off the shallower bit so it could stay in the shallow end and be safe.
The food is plentiful and of good quality. My 6 yr old loved choosing his own food.
We liked the fact the entertainment was provided by the hotel team, it was there if you wanted to get involved or not if that is the case. There was a kids disco each night followed by a family friendly show. Or you can sit outside and listen to music being played.
We hardly left the hotel as the all inclusive is such a good deal.
The staff are all really friendly and helpful too.
We had a wonderful time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel GF FAÑABE**** is an ideal establishment to enjoy the services it offers, but we would like to recommend that you leave yourself in the hands of its professionals, personal, friendly and familiar attention that will make you feel right at home. For anything you may need, please don’t hesitate to ask and you will get an excellent service from one of our staff who will attend to you immediately and efficiently. You will miss them when you leave the hotel and you will remember the little things they did to take care of you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your GF Fanabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fanabe Hotel Tenerife
- Fanabe Costa Sur Adeje
- Hotel Fanabe Tenerife
- Hotel Fanabe Costa Sur
- Fanabe Costa Sur Tenerife
- Fanabe Costa Sur Hotel Tenerife
- GF Fanabe Costa Adeje, Tenerife