Hotel Lounge is very uncomfortable. The bar service both in the lounge area and pool bar is very slow. If you like walking this is the area to stay but don,t expect to be comfortable in your room or any other area of the hotel. It desperately needs updating. You do not expect to find pool tables and slot machines right next to the bar area. If you go in January there is no sun around the pool but ther is plenty of sun and space up on the roof. The nudist area is seperate to the conventional bathing area.
The food is disgustingly tasteless and repepative and really greasy.
A fifteen minute walk will take you to Adeje beach which is very pretty with its own promenade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel GF FAÑABE**** is an ideal establishment to enjoy the services it offers, but we would like to recommend that you leave yourself in the hands of its professionals, personal, friendly and familiar attention that will make you feel right at home. For anything you may need, please don’t hesitate to ask and you will get an excellent service from one of our staff who will attend to you immediately and efficiently. You will miss them when you leave the hotel and you will remember the little things they did to take care of you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your GF Fanabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fanabe Hotel Tenerife
- Fanabe Costa Sur Adeje
- Hotel Fanabe Tenerife
- Hotel Fanabe Costa Sur
- Fanabe Costa Sur Tenerife
- Fanabe Costa Sur Hotel Tenerife
- GF Fanabe Costa Adeje, Tenerife