Had a lovely holiday to Tenerife staying at the fanabe. This is our 3rd visit to Tenerife in the last 18 months and this was the best hotel.
It was so very clean, staff friendly, food excellent, evening entertainment there was something for everyone, upstairs they had a singer/musician every night playing mellow music, then downstairs they had mini disco for kids, followed by bingo and then a show. Ie abba, magician, bird show, acrobats, quiz night - my 8 year old son loved it and so did we.
I would go back to this hotel, nothing really to fault, you cannot blame the sun for not shining in the right place or at the right time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel FANABE Costa Sur is an ideal establishment to enjoy the services it offers, but we would like to recommend that you leave yourself in the hands of its professionals, personal, friendly and familiar attention that will make you feel right at home. For anything you may need, please don’t hesitate to ask and you will get an excellent service from one of our staff who will attend to you immediately and efficiently. You will miss them when you leave the hotel and you will remember the little things they did to take care of you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Onthebeach, TravelUp, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Fanabe Costa Sur Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fanabe Hotel Tenerife
- Fanabe Costa Sur Adeje
- Hotel Fanabe Tenerife
- Hotel Fanabe Costa Sur
- Fanabe Costa Sur Tenerife
- Fanabe Costa Sur Hotel Tenerife
- Fanabe Costa Sur Hotel Costa Adeje, Tenerife