Let me start by saying that this hotel lived up to all my expectations gained from previously reading trip advisor. The hotel was a good example of Spanish 4 * and was well worth the cost. My wife and myself booked a weeklong stay via Thompson Holidays as part of their Platinum package. The hotel was extremely clean and staff were helpful. We (the two of us )were give a spacious ocean view room which had two double beds a double bed settee and a very large balcony in which the sun set right in the centre of our view. The food was the best I have had in any Spanish hotel with a vast daily selection of roast meats from the carvery, fresh fish and fruit. The bar was reasonably priced with a pint and a scotch and coke costing just under ten euro. The entertainment was generally above the average and the atmosphere in the bar area was pleasant. We have both decided that we will use this hotel off season on a regular basis.
However, there is always a however. My stay at the hotel was off season and whilst there were small queues at meal times which were always under 5 minutes, I wonder how the restaurant would cope at peak demand. My guess is that the wait would increase but would stay within an acceptable time. The greater concern would be regarding room allocation. Whilst we had a extremely well positioned room we noted that they appeared to be limited and that the rear facing rooms appeared smaller with a lesser view and the ground / sub ground level rooms had little view and were subject to more noise from foot traffic. Setting all that aside our experience was good
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel in Costa Adeje features an extraordinary architecture. The Guayarmina Princess with its gigantic pillars is located directly at the boardwalk of Fanabe beach. Most of the balconies look out over the the beach, the sea or Costa Adeje; the popular resort in the south of Tenerife. The large outdoor pool with its turquoise waters and several beach entries is surrounded by various areas for sunbathing. One sun terrace is for adults only. Daily pool and sport activities are organized by the entertainment team and include aerobics, water aerobics, archery, darts and boules. Furthermore the hotel provides table tennis, multi-use court, billiard and squash court. For the little guests there’s a mini-club, mini-disco, children’s pool and a children's playground. The main restaurant Guayarmina with live-cooking offers buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. Furthermore the Guayarmina Princess provides an A-la-carte-Restaurant La Palmera (Snacks & and a la carte meals) as well as 4 bars. The terraces of the Mojito Bar and Sunset Bar with their stylish, bright white furniture boast stunning sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Guayarmina Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guayarmina Princess Costa Adeje
- Guayarmina Princess Tenerife
- Guayarmina Princess Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Guayarmina Princess Tenerife
- Guayarmina Hotel Tenerife
- Guayarmina Princess Hotel Costa Adeje, Tenerife