Well what an amazing hols!!! We stayed at the Guayarmina for two weeks at the beginning of October. On arrival at the hotel we were a little dis-heartened to join a queue to check in, however, we were swiftly dealt with and were in our room within half an hr. We booked a junior suite and I have to highly recommend this as our view was a 180 degree beach view....perfect! The complimentary half bottle of red also went down nicely as well.
The hotel was spotless, from our suite, to the pools, to the restaurant. Yes, at times there were queues to get seated at the restaurant, but nothing as alarming as I have experienced at other AL hotels. You were politely and professionally taken to a table that would have clean linen and fully set. All the staff were amazing; always smiling, always greeting you and having a chat as they recognised you, and you felt they all genuinely meant it. The food was also delicious; plenty of choice at all times, with food constantly being replenished (no waiting around for dishes to be replaced) and as someone who sticks to a stricter diet I had no problem at all. Actually I will rephrase that, I did have a problem............keeping myself away very unsuccessfully from the gorgeous puddings!
We really did have a lovely holiday and it was made so by the whole team at the hotel, and this really is what they are.... a team, who strive to make your holiday as stress free and relaxing as possible. They should be proud of themselves!
The biggest compliment I can give to the hotel, therefore, is to say we will certainly be returning to the hotel again soon.
Recommendations- well as I have said previously a suite really is worth the upgrade. The beach bar in front of Little Italy restaurant is also is a must to relax with a fantastic cocktail and stretch back seats to enable you to enjoy the stars and listen to the waves. The cocktail bar within the hotel at night is a must as well, with the 'interesting' keyboard players. The water aerobics session daily was actually an experience I have never seen before, Usually the animacion team are dragging people in to take part. Believe me people were keen as at the this hotel and thoroughtly enjoyed themselves!
Improvements - I have had to stretch for these, but the fridge hire is a little excessive. It could be cheaper, if not free. Also balcony lights were on a timer which you could not over-ride. As someone who wakes in the night and likes to read out on the balcony for half an hr, this was not an option.
Tip - Do take your fridge key back from your room, don't leave it in the door at the end of your hols. You get 5 euros back (which was not made explicit to us when hiring the fridge).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel in Costa Adeje features an extraordinary architecture. The Guayarmina Princess with its gigantic pillars is located directly at the boardwalk of Fanabe beach. Most of the balconies look out over the the beach, the sea or Costa Adeje; the popular resort in the south of Tenerife. The large outdoor pool with its turquoise waters and several beach entries is surrounded by various areas for sunbathing. One sun terrace is for adults only. Daily pool and sport activities are organized by the entertainment team and include aerobics, water aerobics, archery, darts and boules. Furthermore the hotel provides table tennis, multi-use court, billiard and squash court. For the little guests there’s a mini-club, mini-disco, children’s pool and a children's playground. The main restaurant Guayarmina with live-cooking offers buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. Furthermore the Guayarmina Princess provides an A-la-carte-Restaurant La Palmera (Snacks & and a la carte meals) as well as 4 bars. The terraces of the Mojito Bar and Sunset Bar with their stylish, bright white furniture boast stunning sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Guayarmina Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guayarmina Princess Costa Adeje
- Guayarmina Princess Tenerife
- Guayarmina Princess Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Guayarmina Princess Tenerife
- Guayarmina Hotel Tenerife
- Guayarmina Princess Hotel Costa Adeje, Tenerife