Stand out point - Hotel Staff, they are quick to serve, always pleasant without fault.
Location - Seafront a bit noisy in evening but nice views across the Beach and Seafront.
Entertainment - Is varied, some good shows others not so good but plenty for all tastes.
Drinks - are pricey, a good bottle of Wine is 16 Euros, Cocktails 7 Euros and a Beer is 5 Euros.
Room – Beds are comfy, decor a bit aged, plenty storage, shower area was a bit cramped.
Breakfast – Great selection, something for everyone, tip get in before 8:30am to avoid rush!
Evening Meal – Quality of food was fine but the lack of selection was disappointing.
Restaurant – Avoid getting placed in couples row as the tables are too tightly packed together and they insist on men wearing long trousers even if they are jogging pants – bizarre!
The beach front walk is pleasant – to the right it is quieter. A fair bit touting if you go left into Puerto Colon but they don’t hassle you… too much! Plenty of pubs and cheapish eating places.
If you're half-board go to the Pantry at lunchtime - its on a side street to the left five mins away offering good selection of snacks, drinks, coffees and fresh cakes and pasties at good prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel in Costa Adeje features an extraordinary architecture. The Guayarmina Princess with its gigantic pillars is located directly at the boardwalk of Fanabe beach. Most of the balconies look out over the the beach, the sea or Costa Adeje; the popular resort in the south of Tenerife. The large outdoor pool with its turquoise waters and several beach entries is surrounded by various areas for sunbathing. One sun terrace is for adults only. Daily pool and sport activities are organized by the entertainment team and include aerobics, water aerobics, archery, darts and boules. Furthermore the hotel provides table tennis, multi-use court, billiard and squash court. For the little guests there’s a mini-club, mini-disco, children’s pool and a children's playground. The main restaurant Guayarmina with live-cooking offers buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. Furthermore the Guayarmina Princess provides an A-la-carte-Restaurant La Palmera (Snacks & and a la carte meals) as well as 4 bars. The terraces of the Mojito Bar and Sunset Bar with their stylish, bright white furniture boast stunning sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Expedia, Idiso Digital, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Guayarmina Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guayarmina Princess Costa Adeje
- Guayarmina Princess Tenerife
- Guayarmina Princess Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Guayarmina Princess Tenerife
- Guayarmina Hotel Tenerife
- Guayarmina Princess Hotel Costa Adeje, Tenerife