The hotel is just a miracle! The bulk of the tourists there - it's Spanish. There were many couples with very young children. And the best part - the children were always somewhere in the case and does not strained. There is a children's pool with playground, and room for children. Pools at the hotel very much, and there are quite shallow, there are also children bathed. This is what I saw - as she traveled without children, respectively, particularly those not interested.
The hotel is 20 minutes drive from the southern airport.
Go to the beach for 10 minutes. Almost every hour there is a free shuttle service. Conversely, too, can order a transfer, but is easier on foot than coincide with the driver (at least I did not get).
The hotel has 3 restaurants:
1. El Gourmet Canario - posh expensive restaurant, working in the evening. Despite the fact that it's almost always empty, it is desirable to reserve tables in advance (usually is). Eating there, I am told, a traditional Canarian. Very tasty, very original and quite expensive. Meals from 17 euros. Wine from € 35 per bottle. I 2-course dinner with no wine and juice and mineral water resulted in a 50 euros.
2. Buffet - Buffet. Very versatile, very tasty - a great selection of juices, fruits, meat, fish, etc. Also full of food, which is suitable for very young children. At breakfast served champagne. No drinks on its own buffet costs 38 euros per person.
The hotel is very stylish and incredibly beautiful, nearly all rooms with sea views.
I was in Junior Suit. Luxurious rooms with terrace and balcony. Stunning views. Canopy bed. The opportunity to play with light in the room. The rooms have everything you need (bathrobes, slippers, toothbrushes, toothpaste, razor, etc., even a tonic for the face). Room service every day. In the evening, once again come to correct a bed and towels, as well as bring the weather forecast for the next day, while on the bed always put candy.
On site luxury spa center! I was very pleased. Very good masseuse. Full relaxing massage is 61 euros. There is a free gym, lots of variety of simulators. Also there is a pool table and Internet access.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This wonderful hotel is located in the privileged zone in the South of Tenerife, Costa Adeje. Given it offers privileged views. It is of Colonial Canarian style, with tropical gardens and has an exquisite decoration full of harmony and elegance in each corner. Located only 500 meters from the Bahia del Duque Beach, it is in the proximity of the best Golf course on the island and is only 20 minutes from the Airport Reina Sofia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Vincci Seleccion La Plantacion del Sur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vincci Seleccion La Plantacion Del Sur Hotel Costa Adeje
- Seleccion La Plantacion Vincci
- La Plantacion
- Vincci La Plantacion
- Vincci Playa De Las Americas
- Vincci Plantacion
- Vincci Seleccion La Plantacion Del Sur Costa Adeje, Tenerife