This is the second time that my wife and I have been back to La Plantacion in four months for good reason. We travel frequently and have stayed in lots of hotels (recently: Claridges, Crazy Bear, The Grove (Watford) Cosmopolitan and Wynn ( Las Vegas), Dinarobin (Mauritius) and other luxury hotels in Tenerife / Adjede - to the bog standard for business travel). I'm just saying this to give you a sense of our reasonably broad experience of a range of hotels.
We first stayed in the hotel as part of my recovery after an operation in September and retured again for Christmas. La Plantacion, has great facilities, excellent food and nicely appointed rooms, good spa gym etc. It is in a good location, close to the beach and local amenities.
However the thing that really sets the hotel apart is the service. Which I have to say is amongst the best that I have ever experienced. It is truely world class.
Without exception the people that work in the hotel are totally genuine in their commitment to providing outstanding service in an incredibly friendly and welcoming fashion. This is regardless of their job, from porters to reception staff, to maintenance staff and maids.
Nothing was too much trouble - Wi-Fi signal not strong enough? Let’s put a router in your room. Your surgery affects your mobility? let’s put you in one of the Villas. You’ve left items behind? Let us ship them to you.
This service was delivered in that difficult to strike balance of relaxed friendliness without being overly attentive. On my return, hotel employees remembered my name and my circumstances which was totally unexpected.
The hotel can be a little quiet in the evenings and there is a fair amount of caberet acts, depending on whether that is you kind of thing. You may find hotels with better individual facilities or that are slightly more luxurious, however as an overall package with service second to none you really can't go wrong with La Plantacion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This wonderful hotel is located in the privileged zone in the South of Tenerife, Costa Adeje. Given it offers privileged views. It is of Colonial Canarian style, with tropical gardens and has an exquisite decoration full of harmony and elegance in each corner. Located only 500 meters from the Bahia del Duque Beach, it is in the proximity of the best Golf course on the island and is only 20 minutes from the Airport Reina Sofia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Vincci Seleccion La Plantacion del Sur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vincci Seleccion La Plantacion Del Sur Hotel Costa Adeje
- Seleccion La Plantacion Vincci
- La Plantacion
- Vincci La Plantacion
- Vincci Playa De Las Americas
- Vincci Plantacion
- Vincci Seleccion La Plantacion Del Sur Costa Adeje, Tenerife