We decided to have a winter warmer as the weather in England had been so bad. We assumed that it would be around 22c but in fact on most days, with a bright blue sky, it reached 26c and we were able to breakfast and lunch outside.
We did manage a couple of nights eating dinner outside but there was a cooling breeze so most eating inside at the hotel or down on the 'promenade' where there are some excellent bars / cafe's and restaurants.
Do try the whale watching - we saw lots of pilot whales and boot-nosed dolphins. And make sure you take a trip to the mountain - breathtaking.
Rooms could do with a bit of an upgrade - there were not what I would call 5 star but perfectly adequate and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This wonderful hotel is located in the privileged zone in the South of Tenerife, Costa Adeje. Given it offers privileged views. It is of Colonial Canarian style, with tropical gardens and has an exquisite decoration full of harmony and elegance in each corner. Located only 500 meters from the Bahia del Duque Beach, it is in the proximity of the best Golf course on the island and is only 20 minutes from the Airport Reina Sofia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vincci Seleccion La Plantacion del Sur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vincci Seleccion La Plantacion Del Sur Hotel Costa Adeje
- Seleccion La Plantacion Vincci
- La Plantacion
- Vincci La Plantacion
- Vincci Playa De Las Americas
- Vincci Plantacion
- Vincci Seleccion La Plantacion Del Sur Costa Adeje, Tenerife