We visited this hotel in march 09 while we were looking at various venues to host our wedding reception and were overwhelmed by the efforts and attentiveness of the staff. They convinced us to revisit the hotel in the evening to take in the view at sunset and see it lit up at night. It looked gorgeous and we went ahead and booked it.
The hotel fitted the bill perfectly, it is beautifullly relaxed and elegant without being pretentious or uninspiring. From the moment we agreed the date, until the afternoon that we checked out of room the staff worked incredibly hard to ensure that we and our guests had a fabulous experience with them. They were insistant that we worried about absolutely nothing on the day, made a big fuss of our children, and were always keen to deliver exactly what we asked for in terms of the little details- flowers, cake, cars, coaches, photographer etc.
Our room was beautiful, a garden villa with four poster bed, a roof terrace and hot tub, the bathroom was lush, the view was amazing and it had been covered it in rose petals throughout and they put yummy treats and champagne in our room when we returned on the wedding night. We have eaten in the pool bar, the buffet restaurant and the a la carte restaurant as well as having drinks in the bars and the food, service and price was always great. In particular we found that the food and prices in the hotel compared very favourably to those in other restaurants in the playa del duque area. The service at the Hacienda bar is so terrible it was laughable.
The Hotel has an brilliantly equipt creche and although no outdoor play area in its grounds, the children's pool was warmer than the other pools, children were well catered for and even left with their own little toiletries packs in the bathrooms.
We had a fantastic time at this hotel and a wonderful wedding, we were overwhelmed by the friendliness and helpfulness of all the staff. The service was first class and i would not hesitate to recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This wonderful hotel is located in the privileged zone in the South of Tenerife, Costa Adeje. Given it offers privileged views. It is of Colonial Canarian style, with tropical gardens and has an exquisite decoration full of harmony and elegance in each corner. Located only 500 meters from the Bahia del Duque Beach, it is in the proximity of the best Golf course on the island and is only 20 minutes from the Airport Reina Sofia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Vincci Seleccion La Plantacion del Sur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vincci Seleccion La Plantacion Del Sur Hotel Costa Adeje
- Seleccion La Plantacion Vincci
- La Plantacion
- Vincci La Plantacion
- Vincci Playa De Las Americas
- Vincci Plantacion
- Vincci Seleccion La Plantacion Del Sur Costa Adeje, Tenerife