We recently (July 2014) spent a week staying at the Royal Garden Villas and this was our first family holiday away with our 9 month old little girl. Having stayed at some beautiful hotels around the world, we didn't want to sacrifice luxury just because we were going away with our baby and we were certainly not disappointed with the Royal Garden Villas. The villas were absolutely gorgeous, spacious and very clean. From the moment we arrived, we were made to feel welcome by the staff and the small touches around the villa, (e.g. big cuddly teddy bears, her own melamine dinner service, rubber ducks for the bath) for our baby girl were most appreciated. Having our own pool was ideal too as our little one enjoyed several splashes in the pool each day and there was room on the terrace to bring the travel cot provided by the hotel outside during the day so she could play outside in the shade.
The staff in the hotel were all extremely pleasant and helpful and on the whole we felt very comfortable and welcome staying here with our baby. We did get the occasional disapproving sort of look at breakfast from a minority of other guests as if to say "what are you doing here with a baby?/that baby better not make any noise" but this did not really bother us.
The location for us was ideal being away from the busier resort but you definitely need a car if you stay here and want to get about. There are two big local supermarkets just a few minutes drive from the hotel and during the day we enjoyed eating in the villa but in the evenings tended to drive down to the resort area to try out the waterfront restaurants.
Overall, a gorgeous place to stay. Would definitely recommend to others and would consider staying here again if we do travel back to Tenerife.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive, Romantic, Exotic, Royal Garden Villas & “Spa” is complete luxury in elegance and service. It’s 28 Villas are designed for total rest, intimacy, luxury and pleasure. Each Villa has a spacious terrace and private pool, it is ideal to enjoy the magnificent climate in the South of Tenerife. This secret hidden haven is full of beauty and mystery, inviting you to cherish the wonderful sensations ‘Golden Pond’ Spa offers and delicious menu’s from it’s Restaurant, Jardin, the most romantic Restaurant on the Island. Royal Garden Villas is ‘Simply Special’ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, TravelUp, Ebookers, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Garden Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Garden Villas Hotel Costa Adeje
- Royal Garden Hotel
- Royal Garden Resort
- Royal Garden Villas Tenerife
- Royal Garden Villas Costa Adeje, Tenerife