“Good 3* hotel”

Hotel Villa de Adeje Beach
Ranked #55 of 59 Hotels in Costa Adeje
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We've just returned from a week at Adeje Beach and had a great time. There's no point me saying that the hotel is amazing because its not, but its pretty good for a 3* hotel. We went all inclusive but only really made use of the drinks at dinner. We never had lunch at the restaurant as we always went to the beach. But you could get pool snacks between 4-6pm which was burgers, pizzas etc. you could also get bottles of water on all inclusive too. We had a great room 601 but I get the impression this was one of the best rooms. We had great views and 3 balconys. Other rooms were small and some under ground. The b'fast & dinner were ok - the same every day pretty much so gets boring after a while but we always found something to eat. The hotel was clean & the maids did a great job. The rooms were a little worn but its to be expected from a 3*. The only down side we found was that the bathroom was tiny. You had to squeeze past and close the door to go to the loo as its hidden right behind the door in the corner. Not much space for more than one person or for larger people. The location is great but u have to like hills & steps as there's a lot of them especially down to the beach. Great pubs & supermarkets close by. You can walk to Aqualand in 5 mins or catch the free bus from right outside the hotel to Siam Park. I wouldn't go back to this hotel, and not because it wasn't great as I think the massive room sold it to us as soon as we walked in. The reception staff were really friendly & as I say the location is fab. But I'm glad we were only there for a week as I couldn't have eaten the restaurant food for that long. It was fine just very samey. We had a budget and that's why we stayed here but there are nicer hotels in my opinion if u can afford them. But all in all we made the most of our time there and the beds were comfy after we asked for an extra pillow each.

Room Tip: Book a 1 bedroom apartment and request a room level 5 or above. Apartments give you great views of t...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sara T
There are newer reviews for Hotel Villa de Adeje Beach

Reviewed 15 September 2013

We stayed here for 2 weeks, there is no air con and you have to pay for to rent the safe and hairdryer also the tv is a pay tv. I asked about any air con rooms but there isnt any but i could of rented something to help with this for 95 euros. Had to buy soap for the bathroom, reception staff were helpful at first then became really rude. Its in a nice location and does need to be painted again. I got this at a good price for 2 weeks but i wont be going back to this hotel. The beds are not comfy and you only get one pillow, the cleaners do clean the rooms everyday except for friday and sunday.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Gemma M
Reviewed 13 September 2013

myself son daughterinlaw and grandaughter stayed here aug 29th sept 12th first thing i must say is our room was massive and so was balcony basic room but the balcony made up for this.Some of the bar staff were okay but suppose not got time to have chats always very busy receptionists were all excellent apart from the guy he was very rude arrogant and ignorant,The food was lovely plenty of choice and always cooked well, Entertainment during the day is next to none although when we got there apparently it got better shaazi tried her best we did darts rifle shooting water polo and snooker.We saw a few excellent and funny shows whilst there the odd quiz and karioke we also got shazzi to do a shot game which my son helped her with, that was hilarious, we met some fantastic people and it was them that made the holiday nothing much atall for kids a kids mini disco.ALSO BEWARE OF THE GUY FROM RECEPTION AND A SECURITY BLOKE they sit in reception area shushing u even when talkin flash torches in your face and threaten to call police on u eg someone went skinny dipping on our last night i watched them from my balcony knew who they were lol they made no noise got in got out they made no noise the guy and guard came out with torches and traced the footsteps to my room where they hid and said we call de police to me shining the torch at me couldnt believe it nothing to do with me was furious......all in all fantastic hol due to the people we met BUT WOULD NOT GO BACK TO THIS HOTEL Because too many rules and regs stop serving beer dead on eleven throw you out for twelve even if lots of people left and u cant even buy the drinks.Also no air con we had to hire two fans at 17 euros each its 17 euros for a kettle 2 euros a day for the padding to put on your sunbed 2 euros for umbrellas bedding change ONCE a week towels just twice and rooms not cleaned very well when the maids came in.also never saw the pools being cleaned..

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank gail h
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Just returned from a two week all inclusive stay we was given room 414 which had a masive balcony over the pool bar and lovely views . Good points: food was good always hot and plentiful does get a little bit repetitive after one week .The pool area was immaculate and the rooms was cleaned regularly to a good standard . The animation was pretty poor to be honest except for shanny she was always friendly and kept everyone involved also she was a brilliant singer the other two were useless and the chap called ruben looked like he was constantly wired out of his mind on some sort of narcotic . My only other gripe was the bar shut very early everything stops dead at 12 o clock so take plenty of money with you cause you will be going looking for things to do after 11:30 .the lights get switched off on you and the security guards shine a torch in your face . In all this is a fair reviw not a bad hotel like some of the other reviews say I have been to a lot worse .

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Just back from one week at this hotel. I stayed in 2 different rooms one on the 7th floor and one on the second. The 7th floor room had an amazing view and as other reviewers have said if you are looking for a view you are best getting a one bedroom apartment above the fourth floor. The room on the second floor did not have a view, but a great big terrace which caught the sun most of the day if you felt like a little privacy. The food was as you would expect from all inclusive, not fine dining but hot, edible and plentiful.
But I have to praise the staff in the hotel, especially the reception staff, Beartrice in particular for being an absolute star when I needed help. They were all lovely and deal with some difficult people at times. I had to wait in the reception area for a couple of hours before leaving and watched them work very hard and remain completely professional and friendly with everyone.The bar staff were friendly and helpful, always smiling even when it was really busy.
I wouldn't hear a bad word about any of them, well done to all and if I ever get the opportunity to return there I would.

Room Tip: As most people have said, email before hand to try and get a room above the 4th floor. Bear in mind...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank 416scottishgirl
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Very close to beach and water sports. There is a bus that stops right outside the hotel and runs regularly to Siam Park. We went all inclusive , the food was good with excellent presentation, maybe a bit repetitive. Staff were all very helpful and polite. My daughter lost her brand new blackberry at the hotel on the day of our departure and we left never expecting to see it again. However 3 days after arriving back in London we had a call to say they had found it and would return it by post...Wow.. And thanks..rooms were basic but clean...and there was a 24 hr supermarket just across the road. All In all a good value well enjoyed holiday.

Room Tip: Above 5 th floor
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We have just returned from a week in this hotel and I have to say this hotel has to be the worst hotel I have ever stayed in for custome service!! The majority of the staff are rude, unhelpful and really need to attend a customer service course ASAP!!! I have stayed in several all inclusive hotels over the years, but this one is the least value for money, the poorest in terms of variety of food and drink options and quality standard of facilities. When I asked to speak to a manager there conveniently was never one available!! It seems that the Mangement set the rules and staff executed them but nobody was prepared to answer for them. Please don't go here there are plenty of other places where you could spend your hard earned money!! Truly disappointed with the whole experience of staying here!!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
#52 of 58 in Playa de las Americas
IBEROSTAR Bouganville Playa
IBEROSTAR Bouganville Playa
#16 of 59 in Costa Adeje

Been to Hotel Villa de Adeje Beach? Share your experiences!