“very relaxing time”

Ranked #55 of 59 Hotels in Costa Adeje
Oldham, United Kingdom
“very relaxing time”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Me and partner went for 7 nights on the 1st of this month the hotel is in great location . the room was lovely and big very clean .the pool area is cleaned daily plenty of beds good laugh round the pool ,The was good plenty and fresh but we eat out alot theres plenty of things todo round the area we cant wait to go back ,

Room Tip: 5th floor or above
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (333)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
St Helens, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We stayed end of October for my 50th biryhday and had a fantastic time . Our room was on the 5th floor it was clean, spacious and comfortable with a great view . The food was great with lots of choice . The entertainment was great apart from a singer one night who was a bit boring . Daytime entertainment was great thanks to Ruben he's a top bloke gets you all involved . All the staff were very polite. We will definitely go back next year as this hotel is value for money .
All the people who have given bad reviews must want 5 star for 3 star prices .
Cant wait to go back

Room Tip: Request 5th floor or above
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Gary B
Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Myself and my husband spent a week here (belated honeymoon) in mid October. We were very happy with the hotel. Our room was on the 6th floor with views of the sea & mountains and spotlessly clean. Bathroom was a good size and modern. We stayed all-inclusive and found the food of a very good standard; always a good choice of salads, meat & fish dishes and chips/chicken nuggets etc for the less adventurous!! The evening entertainment was fun; yes it ends at 11 but I think that's more to do with local noise bylaws etc. For those wishing to carry on, there are bars close to the hotel. We found the staff on the whole to be friendly and helpful. We would definately go back (with our kids next time!) I think the hotel was great value for money and would recommend it.

7 Thank Kerry_and_Ian2013
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

I have just come back from 1 week here! I don't really write reviews but I found the reviews on trip adviser extremely helpful when booking my holiday so thought I would share my experience! Firstly I have got to say my family and I had a great holiday! My kids are 13 and 7. The Hotel is simple but clean, my one piece of advice would be ask in advance for a higher room. After reading a review about room 601 I requested it via email a couple of weeks before we went. They got back say they would try their best. We didn't get room 601, they gave us 701 which is directly above and I must say I was so happy! We has a massive balcony with table and chairs over looking the sea on one side and the mountains on the other. We spent lovely evenings relaxing out there before bed. We also had a smaller balcony in the side and a tiny one on our bedroom too! There are basement rooms which are pretty much underground and would not recommend! We were all inclusive and found the food very good. A good variety and alway plenty! We stuffed ourselves silly! In between meals you can get snacks(burgers, hotdogs, ice creams etc) at the pool bar.
The entertainment is very average with one guy called Rubin doing it. He was ok and did his best on his own. They have shows at 10pm nightly consisting of things like bird shows, belly dancers etc. These were pretty good and tried to get you involved.
It is 5/10 mins walk from the beach and loads of shops and there are shops and restaurants directly on your doorstep too.
Overall it's a good budget holiday. If you want 5 star go a pay for it!

Stayed October 2013
12 Thank Claire3141
Carlisle, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We have just returned from a 10 day holiday at the beginning of October, after initially not liking the look of the hotel, we went on to have a really great holiday.

Good points; The hotel was very clean, the food was cooked well but was a bit repetitive (but it usually is on all-inclusive). Most of the staff were friendly especially the older barman in the main bar who was really friendly and very funny. The entertainer Ruben was very friendly and really helped us to enjoy our holiday, he did a really good job of entertaining each night even when there wasn't many people in the bar. There was a different act on each night with quizzes and the usual bingo. Just outside the hotel you have plenty of bars and restaurants if you want them including a British "chippy" and a pizza shop just down the road if you have late night munchies. It felt very safe when walking around so I never had a problem leaving the hotel at night.
Bad points; the bar closes at 11 pm which is really early especially if like me you aren't ready until 9 pm. The pool bar really needs to be given a good overhaul. Our hotel room sofa was dirty, but I just put a blanket over it like a throw, the rest of the 1 bedroom apartment was really clean as was the rest of the hotel. I think that they are doing up the rooms in stages because my brothers room had a different newer looking sofa. The all inclusive finishes at midday on the day of departure which I think is unfair if you have a late flight.One other thing if you go half board you don't get any drinks with your evening meal not even water, I can't comment on breakfast as I never went down for breakfast.
Try to get a room on the 6th floor or above as you will get a much better view.
Everything taken into consideration I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms 6th floor up have a better view.
1 Thank elizabeth g
Bradford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Had a great time at this hotel. Not overcrowded and very friendly people. We met some great people here, had a good laugh, and had some great nights in the bar & also out around the bars in the area. The hotel is close to everything you need. Food not bad, you wouldn't go hungry. Only downfall was the beds were very hard, but got used to them halfway through the holiday. Entertainment was good, thanks to Ruben, who mixed with everyone day & night. He was really friendly and we all had a good laugh with him. The best show was Mister Sister....what a fantastic show. Can't wait to book our next holiday here :)

York, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

I have just returned from a 4 night girls holiday here! I would defenatly recomend it! I can honestly say it is 1 of the very few hotels that I have ever stayed in where the pics that are on the 'on the beach' website watch the real thing! We stayed in the 1 bed apartments each with 2 of us in! They were spacious & clean, basic but just what you need! The hotel is a bit strangly laid out 2 of the floors are almost underground so when booking try and ask for 3rd floor and above! The pool area is well kept wit a small bar serving drinks and snacks, hotdogs, burgers and toasties! The all inclusive foodthas plenty of variety at all meal times! There are also plemty oftrestaurants localy! The beach is a 10min down hll stroll where a sunbed costs €5 a day, plenty of shhops and water sports around! Party life is a 10 min taxi ride away costing between €5-€7 euros! Defota a fab place to go with family or friends! Woould defo go here again!d underground so on booking I wouldtsuggest 3rd floor and above!

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
#13 of 59 in Costa Adeje
Flamingo Suites
Flamingo Suites
#39 of 59 in Costa Adeje

Been to Hotel Villa de Adeje Beach? Share your experiences!