Terra Maria
Andromeda Residence(Mykonos Town)
  • Pool
Elena Hotel(Mykonos Town)
View Hotel
All reviewsopen air cinematriple roompleasant staythe location is perfectsmall balconycomfortable bedsevery morningstayed for nightsold portenjoyed our stayother gueststhe busnikinoiseluggageclubsairport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2013

This is my second time at Terra Maria and I still think after one year that this is one of the best options if you wish to stay in town and have all the restaurants and bars nearby.
Only the car park is about 15 minutes walk as the area is not accessible by car.
The rooms are tiny but nice and clean as usual and the staff is nice and friendly too.
I only regret that the last year slow internet wifi is now worsened...i could barely connect to the internet and more than often just for few minutes because it often drops down.
I know it is a free amenity but if offered it should at least work fine.
I hope they will decide to improve it and give a better line next summer.
Wifi is nowadays an essential feature and most of the hotel offer a decent connection so Terra Maria should understand that this will help to make the hotel more competitive on the market

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AZjetboy
Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

The hotel is right inside the town, so we could walk around and go back for some resting whenever we wanted.
The room was spotless clean and pretty, but a bit small.
Nasos was very welcoming and helpful.
Ps: There is a fantastic garden and BBQ right next to the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank Nicole H
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Marvelous boutique hotel in the center of myconos!! To be honest from the pictures I saw I expected less than I received! My room was big clean and the decor so beautiful .
There is a bakery next to the entrance of the hotel with delicious sandwiches( try the brioch with the filadelphia .. ) and cookies .
Staff was very polite, I would definitely stay again!!

• Stayed: June 2013
5  Thank Happylan
Reviewed 14 June 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel and had a very positive experience. It is located in the center of Mykonos town and was a short walk from all the restaurants, shops and bus/taxi stops. The room was small but very nice and clean. I stayed in a room for two and there was plenty of room for us inside and the bed was very comfortable. The staff was very helpful and accomodating. They always providing directions, recommendations on places to eat, visit etc. I would recommend staying here to anyone looking for a place inside Mykonos town center.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mike Y
Reviewed 26 October 2012

We stayed here during our honeymoon this year. The hotel is all white throughout the entire property. It looks clean and crisp from reception to the rooms. We originally booked a standard double but we were given a complimentary upgrade to deluxe. Our room had a private balcony overlooking a beautiful garden. The bedroom and bathroom were both decently sized. The only downside to our room was that the air-con was right above the bed and no matter how we positioned it while we slept, it was too cold on but too hot off. So we woke several times during each night to turn it on, then turn it off, etc. But apart from this, it was a very pleasant stay at this hotel. Breakfast was very basic and not worth the extra expense, so best to eat out. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The hotel is located in Mykonos Town but in a street without too much foot traffic, so it was nice and peaceful. It's close to shops and restaurants, and only a 10minute walk to the bus station to catch a ride to one of the islands beaches. Only 5 minute walk to Little Venice and windmills. The hotel is an easy walk from the seaport if you are arriving by ferry. Or, it's 15 minutes to the airport by taxi. If you're looking for a place that is central in Mykonos Town then I would definitely recommend staying here, plus it was great value for money.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple