I found out about this bed and breakfast through a friend. A few friends of mine and myself were looking to meet up in Mykonos and this place seemed ideal. I hate reading long reviews so here's my list to make it easier:
1. Prompt pickup from the airport.
2. A young awesome couple runs the place and even invited me out with them.
3. Breakfast was superb.
4. Rooms were very neat, clean and I felt like I was at home.
5. Internet provided.
6. Only a few short minutes to town.
7. My bed was super comfy.
8. The other guests were either young people from Europe or small families. Many sat out in front of their rooms and we socialized.
I was extremely happy with my stay and highly recommend it.More