“Fantastic deal”
Review of Fraskoula's Rooms

Fraskoula's Rooms
Ranked #23 of 67 Mykonos Town B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We started the stay with a free pick up from the airport which included a mini tour showing us where everything is that we might want to visit. The hotel was nice and clean, and the location was fantastic. It was a very quick walk to everything including the clubs and the ferry to Delos. The owner even picked us up and gave us a ride to our ferry when we left. I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank madhattergreen

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed in one of the rooms they have in the center of Chora, it's in the middle of everything but just steps away from the main via witch make it quite enough at night to allow a good rest. Demitris took me from and to the airport with a great punctuality witch I found to be an excellent service, as It was his instructions to help me understand the island and how it works , Thank you again Demitris. The only down sides I found were , I booked a no-smoking room and I got a room that smell at cigarettes but wasn't horrible so I didn't feel the need to request to be change - the wifi wasn't working properly., that being said I would recommend to stay here if you ever visit Mykonos.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We were met by Dimitris at the airport, he drove us to Fraskoulas which is situated close to the new port. We met his wife Anna who is a perfect host and who showed to us to our room, very spacious, modern bathroom, safety box, kettle, air conditioning etc. The room was very clean and fresh with a stunning view over Santo Stefanos beach, which we reached in 5 minutes. The swimming pool is not overly large but very nice, the bar offers drinks and food, there is also an excellent tavern just round the corner.
All in all a great experience, with the added bonus of friendly and helpful hosts.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Lizcode94
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

I was contacted on the eve of my arrival to ask about my travel arrangements. When I arrived at the port Dimitris was there waiting for me. On the way to the place he explained the places to visit and some basic information of the island. The room was simple but very comfortable and located perfectly near the main street of Mykonos. On the day I left Dimitris took me to the port so I could catch my ferry.

Great place to stay in Mykonos if you are there for a short visit!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Great location in the heart of Mykonos town, but still quiet at night. The room was clean, and there was a nice balcony too. The only problem was that the springs in the mattress dug into my back.

The owner was extremely friendly and very helpful. He personally took us to and from the airport.

I'd stay here again if I ever went back to Mykonos.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2013

We spent 1 week at Fraskoula's and everything was great. The rooms are very clean, pretty,rather large and the bathrooms are new and modern.The towels are changed every day, the room and bathroom also is cleaned every day. The small garden is among the few green areas of all the island.
But the real treasure are Anna,Dimitris and specially Fraskoula! They are kind,always smiling and always ready to help. Dimitri came to pick us up at the airport,he told us what is worth seeing and visiting,where are the most beautifull beaches of Mykonos and which are the best restaurants.Dear Frascoula with her smile,hospitalityand big heart.....They made us feel at home!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

My first time in Mykonos was incredible and id like to thank Anna and her husband for their incredible generosity and hospitality! They even picked me up from the port and drove me back when I decided to leave. The rooms are cleaned regularly and we're of perfect size as I was traveling alone. The location is perfect. A stroll down to the centre of Mykonos town and 5 minutes to the main bus stop to get to the beaches. Safe and secure. Would definetly come Back and would recommend it to anyone! Again Thankyou it's the service that really keeps people coming back I loved every minute!

• Stayed: August 2013