“Amazing food”

Price range: US$14 - US$51
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Special authentic Italian dishes served in the three floor traditional restaurant Pasta Fresca Barkia since 1978, located in the Town Centre at Barkia Place, the restaurant creates an authentic wide range handmade pasta and pizza, covering all tastes Pasta Fresca Barkia gives you the opportunity to watch a pasta production demonstration, starting daily at 18:00
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

It was the best pasta i had in a very long time, and for sure the best one in Greece. Huge portions, reasonably priced (around 20 euros for seafood dishes, meat and vegetarian options are cheaper), very fresh and tasty. We had risotto alla norma and linguini with crab meat ragu, delicious..good service. Waiters know the menu and are very willing to recommend dishes.

4  Thank Marieta C
Write a ReviewReviews (1,560)

Reviewed 29 August 2014

I tried Pasta Fresca on my last day of my Mykonos trip and I still wish I had found it earlier. The whole experience from start to finish was amazing. The staff were so friendly and were very helpful, they gave great advice on what sort of things to order with what sauce and seafood etc. I got the squid ink linguine with scollops and my brother got the pasta stuffed with crab meat and a beautiful cream sauce with orange. By far the best meal I have had so far on my whole Europe trip, the pasta was lovely, you could tell it was hand made. Can't recommend it enough!

5  Thank Maricha24
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Loved this place, food and service was amazing. We visited in the afternoon so no problem getting a table but when passing in the evening it was always full, definitely recommend booking to avoid disappointment

5  Thank Fab4_10
Reviewed 27 August 2014

We were very lucky - we hit upon this restaurant just at the right time and were seated on the balcony above the walkway - so the view combined with very good italian food was just great - loved it .
Service very good too

4  Thank Jane G
Reviewed 26 August 2014

The Italian food in Greece in general is very good, but it goes to a whole new level at Pasta Fresca Barkia. We went to Santorini, Mykonos, and Athens, and this was by far the best meal we had. The restaurant is located on a lovely narrow street that is great for people watching. Service was a little slow, but in all fairness the restaurant was packed that night. The garlic bread was non traditional by U.S. standards and the most delicious I have ever had. And the rest of our meal was equally delightful. After dinner we were even treated to a post dinner fruit plate to cleanse our palates (which I've included a picture of). It was expensive by our standards, but pretty normal for Mykonos prices.

5  Thank Gerri C