“Birthday Treat”

Cuisines: French, Greek
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

You read a lot about this place being expensive and to be honest it is not cheap but you know what, despite all the moans about cost the steaks we had made me forget that our bill for steaks alone was €180. The food was superb, the service as good as I wanted and yes at the end I had a big bill but I also had a great night. Know what to expect and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had heard so much about this place .Visited here on Friday night ( last night on hols) Setting was beautiful,we sat outside . The service was wonderful , the food was exceptional . My son and his partner had the Chateaubriand to share and it was beautiful , I had seafood risotto and my wife had the sole . The family who run this wonderful restaurant are a pleasure to meet . It certainly made a wonderful experience for us .

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Service and food were amazing. Suggested my our hotel and we’re happy they did! Hidden gem and worth it.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

They take advantage of tourists, their prices are way to high for what they offer. The food was average, definately not worth the money.

1  Thank TsakAlex
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

First of all...if you read a review that says this restaurant is "overpriced", stop reading the review. If you want cheap, go get a gyro on the corner (actually very tasty in Mykonos). But if you want a night to remember, go to Katrins. The setting was beautiful. We had a lovely table outside. The lighting was low, the servers were attentive and the food was outstanding. The owner explained his Greek dishes have a French touch, and we could taste the uniqueness. We were celebrating my birthday and upon hearing this, the owner came to wish me happy birthday and sent us a special dessert that was mouthwatering. It was an evening we will never forget❤️