“Romantic atmosphere”

Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2011

It's a nice place to have a romantic dinner with a nice sea and old port view. They have live greek music once in a week.It was tuesday in august. Serving and the staff is very nice but the food didn't satisfy me much. Not bad but not very good.

Reviewed 30 June 2011

We found the place by chance while wandering on the seaside at Mykonos, we were wondering why there is no place to hear live greek music, then we heard the music and went there. It was late and kitchen was closed, we only had ouzo and nuts. Music band was more like a friend group gathered to have fun together and the owner of the place, Christos was a very friendly man. He came to our table and we had a nice conversation with him. You can check the place out especially on saturdays when there's live music.

Reviewed 21 June 2011

My husband & I were in Mykonos for our honeymoon. We stayed down the road at one of the hotels and decided to go to Squalo for dinner. We were there just a few days before the actual opening. We ordered these amazing little fried fish which were perfectly golden with a squeeze of lemon. I don't think they were sardines as they were a bit smaller. I couldn't stop eating them. Next we got the Squalo Salad which was so delicious!!! For the main entree we had a whole grilled fish with grilled vegetables. Can't remember what type of fish but WOW!
We asked for a not-so dry white wine recommendation & our server suggested a great local wine...which we had 2 bottles of! Needless to say, this was hands down one of the best restaurant I have ever been to! Excellent service, wonderful food & a gorgeous view!
If I am ever back in Mykonos, I will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 6 June 2011

we had a great eve at squalo; it was just opened for 3 days, so there was not everything of the menue available yet, which was no problem for us. quality of food was excellent, stuff was helpfull and kind, great music and great sea-view, nice decoration - this is a place for a romantic evening if you want to be sure to have really good food. concerning the quality, the prices were absolutely ok

Reviewed 19 April 2011

Watching the orange sunset over the horizon while sipping cocktails was the highlight of me and my girlfriends trip. The food was delicious, with quick and friendly service- one of the few restaurants in Mykonos with good service (most of the restaurants had rude staff)! I highly recomend all my friends who are travelling to Mykonos to go there! It's a must!