Review Highlights
Fun Campy Expensive Bar

A great piano bar for show tunes and singalongs. We come here once a year during our holiday but it... read more

Reviewed 5 September 2018
stableboyuk
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Amazing but disappointing ending

We came across your lovely bar this evening and the experience started off amazing with your piano... read more

Reviewed 4 October 2018
gingin6290
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Mykonos Town
from US$121.14
from US$129.22
from US$79.61
More Info
All reviews show tunes live entertainment great voice little venice great fun drink prices are great hosts great drinks espresso martini watch the sunset requests kathy babe robinson dyer phillips cocktails
Reviewed 13 January 2017

A romantic spot for cocktails and some live music in Little Venice. Lovely cocktails, although they are on the expensive side. However this is expected in Little Venice in Mykonos. Great pianist and singer with a lot of character! My neighbour at home recommended this spot and thank god they did, as we were here every evening!

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank FrancesKnight20
Reviewed 23 October 2016

Wish we didn't wait to our last night to trip on this place. If you like good quiet scene with great views and great martinis this is your place. Gay friendly, great staff, good people watching.

1  Thank toddrossignol
Reviewed 5 October 2016

Amazing venue, great singer (Phyllis Pastore) and pianist. Camp as anything but simply brilliant. Leave your judgments at the door and enjoy the show! Thank you

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank Ross_Dav
Reviewed 27 September 2016

We absolutely loved the piano bar.com

Great entertainment, the bar staff are great and really take pride in the quality of the drinks served, Great due piano and singer and take requests.

My husband and I loved this bar. It is predominantly a gay bar (we are a straight couple) but it really didn't matter, we went back 3 times, the staff member Matt (he was shorter than the other greek waitor) was so friendly and lovely.

Also has amazing sunset views!
Highly recommend.

2  Thank Rachaelmusk
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

There's lots of lovely little bars around little Venice, this bar was very overpriced with VERY rude staff.
Don't waste your time!
I work on a cruise ship so I travel to Mykonos once a week, we thought we would try somewhere different so I went there with a group of friends, not feeling too well, but went for the social element.
I was not buying a cocktail because I was ill, and because of this I was not allowed to stay with my (group of 6 friends) the waiter sent me out of his bar alone!! Feeling violated and rather upset I had to walk around Mykonos by myself, unfortunately the others had already received thier drinks so couldn't leave.

1  Thank kayleyharrison