“Good food for good price”
Review of Oregano

Oregano
Ranked #24 of 227 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Oregano has a huge menu of Greek and international cuisine, but it was the Greek stuff that we tried and was delicious. Stuffed peppers, baked fish, some souvlaki, calamari, all beautiful. Portions were a decent size and price good for Mykonos although it's not right in the town centre we were driving by and glad we stopped.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Right down from my hotel, so I tried it my last night on Mykonos. Good deals, good food: I was a little concerned with my chicken souvlaki, as it seemed not to be cooked all the way through. But I am fine, so I guess it was okay!

1  Thank Cyndi O
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

We have eaten here twice during our holiday and both times enjoyed it. Lots of locals dining here, the house wine is good and the portions large. Be careful, share a starter otherwise no chance of finishing ur main. Fresh melon n cherries on the house to finish.
Would recommend definitely

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Good food at really fair prices, good service and a big outside terrace. Make sure you try the grilled lamb chops! We ate there twice and got a small dessert on the house every time!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Oregano was recommended to us while we stayed in Mykonos. It is a small souvlaki shop just up from the beach when you get to the pier head left (away from the water). I watched the male employee make a plate with some pretty dirty hands. I opted for the souvlaki and the accompaniments that did not require him to use his bare hands on my food. Turned me off.