We recently stayed at Kouros and had the pleasure of staying in their one bedroom pool suite. What a luxury! Just the right amount of room for 3. My husband and I had the main bedroom and my college age son had the living room (there was a sliding door that separated the two rooms) with a pull out sofa sleeper. Plenty of space. After a long day in town or touring, it was nice to come back to our own plunge pool! The morning breakfast at the the hotel was fantastic. Lots of choices for all to enjoy. The fine dining in the evening was also exceptional. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The location makes for just a short walk to Mykonos town. Great choice for our short 3 day stay on Mykonos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront of Mykonos town, the Kouros Hotel & Suites offers you sophisticated accommodation and a wonderfully relaxing location with spectacular views over the old and new harbours. All rooms have private terraces with sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Kouros Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kouros Hotel And Suites
- Kouros Hotel Mykonos Town
- Kouros Hotel & Suites Mykonos, Greece