The Kouros Hotel on Mykonos has breathtaking views, a very accommodating staff, beautiful decor, and delicious food. The manager Alex was spot-on with all of his recommendations for our group. We are so grateful for his helpful advice on everything from restaurants to beaches to car rentals. He was always there to greet us. We loved the stone steps connecting all the different levels, the walks into and back from town each evening for dinner, the white decor with the simple red statues of Kouros, the beautiful pool and fun pool-bar staff, the smiling breakfast staff, the library of books, the balconies, the complimentary shuttles to and from the airport, and the delicious food in the restaurant. Only the nit-pickiest person could find something to complain about here. It really was a perfect stay. Thank you to everyone at the Kouros...you made the last leg of our Greece trip absolutely delightful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront of Mykonos town, the Kouros Hotel & Suites offers you sophisticated accommodation and a wonderfully relaxing location with spectacular views over the old and new harbours. All rooms have private terraces with sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Kouros Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kouros Hotel And Suites
- Kouros Hotel Mykonos Town
- Kouros Hotel & Suites Mykonos, Greece