Kouros Hotel & Suites
Semeli Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
US$401
US$389
Bill & Coo Suites and Lounge(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
US$945
Orbitz.com
Andronikos Hotel Mykonos(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
US$471
US$275
Agoda.com
Harmony Boutique Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
US$323
US$288
Agoda.com
Tharroe of Mykonos Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
US$1,029
US$388
Agoda.com
Ostraco Suites(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
US$361
US$339
Mykonos Bay Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
US$596
US$548
Leto Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
US$702
US$448
  • Breakfast included
A Hotel Mykonos(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$227
Cavo Tagoo(Mykonos Town)
US$527
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbeautiful hoteldeluxe suitepool areathe hotel staffshuttle serviceour honeymoonminute walkprivate balconypool staffexcellent breakfasti highly recommend this hotelamazing viewsperfect staybeautiful poolamazing staffsun loungerssea view
Reviewed 6 August 2012

We had an excellent stay in the hotel Kouros. The hotel is located close to the center of mykonos and has an amazing panoramic view of the seaside. Excellent Hospitality of friendly personnel, 24hrs room service ( cleanliness), modern decorated rooms, nice pool area, great Breakfast. I really recommend the hotel for your future stays!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
KourosHotelMykonos, Guest Relations Manager at Kouros Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2012

Sukran Iktir!!!!!!

Your review and comments really mean a lot to all of us here at Kouros!!

It was for me personally a real pleasure getting to know you and I really hope to see you sometime soon again.

Take good care and always nothing but the best.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 5 August 2012

The Kouros hotel completely exceeded my expectations.
Every aspect of the staff was beyond amazing. They are attentive, friendly and charming.
From the pool area you can watch the sunset, which is stunning. The rooms are nicely decorated, very modern and in my opinion the simplicity of the decor is what makes it beautiful.
The breakfast offered a big variety of different dishes and was totally pleasing.
To be quite honest there is not one negative thing that I could point out besides the fact that my holiday was way too short. I could have easily spent another week at this peaceful and relaxing hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

As you correctly mentioned, I hope that next time we will be able to change the one thing you did not like about your last stay at Kouros hotel, the duration of your stay!!!!

I hope to see you soon again at our hotel for at least a week full of nice and relaxing time!

Take good care!

Reviewed 5 August 2012

This is the perfect hotel whatever the occassion it is your travelling to Mykonos for. out of many options Kouros stands out on your search engines. From the moment you step foot into the hotel, the hospitality especially ALEX who really made our stay wonderful, the cleanliness, quality, the view, modernity all are ranked top at this hotel. Staff are very friendly, pool is great, rooms are spacious ( junior suites *****). the hotel's location is great and not in the central busy district, it takes you about 7 minutes to drive to the old town,port where all the events take place. we rented a buggy and the road is so simple back and forth.

This is my 4th hotel that i stay in at Mykonos, and will definitely come back to Kouros as it was the best experience of all.

Thank you Alex & Kouros for an amazing trip, we will be back and always recommend Kouros!

Diana
Doha Qatar

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends

Allow me to begin by a big thank you for your gift after your departure from our hotel.

It was greatly appreciated and enjoyed!!!!

As for your review and your comments I am glad to see that your stay at Louros was what you have expected and maybe even a bit more.

It was a real pleasure knowing you both....

Take good care!!!

Sukran,

Reviewed 3 August 2012

We had an enjoyable few nights at the Kouros.

The pros of the hotel for me were: walkable into town if you wanted to go out (taxis are non-existent to a brawl in high season); nice pool; and, helpful concierge.

The rooms are certainly more 3-4* and were outdated but clean. For example, we did not have a shower in our bathroom and had to do the old school hand shower over the head routine which sprays the whole of the bathroom. My guess is the rooms are 10-15 years since their last renovation.

The concierge (owner?) was certainly very helpful and went out of his way to be helpful and organise anything we wanted. Personally, I found Mykonos a bit of a nightmare on this front as we were not even in high season and taxis were difficult to get, restaurants and the hotel were reluctant to call them (on the basis it was pointless) so you could get stranded at a beach or in town at night.

The restaurant owner was lovely and very helpful. I actually found the breakfast buffet to be a bit disappointing. The food is prepared and just goes a bit stale (e.g. eggs) and there is no fresh hot food being prepared. During the day the menu is simple and has 5-6 items (too short), none of which were particularly memorable and if anything tried to over complicate things. The evening food is expensive but decent but again i would not rush back given the prices. The service was super friendly and helpful though.

Overall, I found the hotel to be nice but not good value for money. The location is good if you want to go to town in the evening but still have a nice pool and view for the days. My guess is the location is what the hotel lives off of.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank salukionholiday
Reviewed 2 August 2012

There aren't enough words to describe how amazing this hotel really is. From the food, the amazing sunset views, the big rooms, the pool, the perfect location, the BREAKFAST!!! to the best and most unbelievable hospitality that I have ever come across at any hotel. The staff are the friendliest and most helpful staff on earth. Nothing to them is impossible, they all bend backwards for their guests. This amazing hospitality led by Alex can really be used as a model for all other hotels to follow. You haven't experienced Mykonos until you've experienced it with their famous greek hospitality. I can write a full book on how above and beyond their customer service really is. You really feel as if you're part of a greek family when staying at the Kourus. I have no doubt on where I'll be staying if I ever visit Mykonos again. This hotel has truly earned to be labelled "the BEST".

Much love from your biggest fans Majid & Rola

Room Tip: All rooms are amazing. They all face the sea and are all of a bigger size in comparison to other hotels. Excellent value for money.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Majid and Rola,

I cannot say enough about your entire group and of course especially for both of you. It was a real pleasure having you both here and of course I had one of the best nights out with you adn your friends.

Thank you so so much for your nice words and I really hope to see you soon either here again or maybe even in Dubai.

Take good care of yourselves and always be as happy and as perfect as you are!!!!

SUKRAN IKTIR!!!!!!