Kouros Hotel & Suites
Leto Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
US$322
US$176
  • Breakfast included
Mykonos Bay Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$220
Hotels.com
Mykonos View Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
US$365
US$281
Hotels.com
Andronikos Hotel Mykonos(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$156
Agoda.com
Philippi Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
US$67
Harmony Boutique Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
US$242
US$200
Hotel Gorgona(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$77
Hotels.com
PortoBello Boutique Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
US$372
US$359
Travelocity
Ibiscus Boutique Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
US$198
Hotel Mykonos Beach(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
US$325
Travelocity
All reviewsbeautiful hoteldeluxe suitepool areathe hotel staffshuttle serviceour honeymoonminute walkprivate balconypool staffexcellent breakfasti highly recommend this hotelamazing viewsperfect staybeautiful poolamazing staffsun loungerssea view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 September 2009

This is our second time staying at Kouros. The last was three years ago to celebrate a landmark birthday. The hotel has made some nice upgrades since last time yet still maintains the same charm. I commend the owner and the staff on friendly and very efficient service with a smile.

The breakfast was enjoyable and proof that you have a good formula that works evidenced by the buffet as it was exactly the same three years ago. My only suggestion there is to simply leave out the juices and just offer water and coffee. I have read other reviews about the juices and I must concede... simply horrible... and I am NOT A PICKY PERSON! Donald Duck orange juice usually works for me fine and this was undrinkable. So just leave it off and charge for the good stuff.

The rooms are nicely appointed and we were upgraded to a nice suite with a wonderful balcony and two chaise loungers. Nice towels and comfortable bed and good quality sheets and pillows.

Mykonos has really changed since our first visit ten years ago. It seems to have become a major stop for every cruise ship sailing the Aegean.

Enjoy your stay without any worries about the standard of hotel you'll be enjoying. This one is a find with not much to find flaw.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2009

Based on the previous comments and other travelers' blogs, we decided to pick this hotel for our 3D2N stay in Mykonos. Some hotel photos posted on websites are quite deceiving, but after I arrived Kouros, it's exactly what I had been expecting. It's not those 5 star hotels but it gave me an impression that it was. We went in May and it was yet the peak of the season therefore our room was upgraded to the next grade. Staff were nice and they were all patient to tell you the best about Mykonos.

Room was OK, with a nice balcony facing the Aegean sea. We could just lie on the 2 benches there and enjoy the suntan. The best part of the hotel was the outdoor area outside of the lobby. Very cozy and relaxing little area, and it was the best place to view the sunset other than Little Venice in town. The pool was simply great and when you lied down, you would be amazed by the nice architecture design of the hotel.

Location is good and it takes about 10-15min walk to the entrance of the town, you can simply enjoy the breeze on your way.

In conclusion, I will again pick Kouros if I ever come back to Mykonos, which I strongly believe I will, and recommend highly to other travelers. Enjoy your stay!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2009

My sister and i had stayed here 8 years ago what a change to the place it was nice back then but boy it's really something now they've done alot of changes to the place. the owner is extremely nice and very attentive to your needs remembered her from before she's the best the food is excellent they've got a great chef pasta dishes were excellent and so were the salads ambience is beautiful and the staff is great location couldn't be better short walk into town will be back in the near future

TWO SISTERS FROM LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2009

We have never had such a beautiful vacation as we did in Kouros Hotel in June.
Our suite was spacious, clean and comfortable with a jakuzzi and a shower and we had a marvelous view from our balcony.
The staff both at the reception and the pool area was very kind and helpful. We were met at the port by the staff and taken to our ferry at the end of our stay.
The complimentary breakfast was tasty and with a large variety of dishes ranging from croissants to bread, eggs and ham/sausages, cheeses, cereal, fresh fruit, dried fruit, jams and yougurt with honey. We ate often at the hotel where the dining room is situated at the poolside. Very practical and comfortable as you could stay the whole day sunbathing whilst having also lunch and/or dinner on spot unless you wanted to walk to the town (10 minutes away).
Everything was just perfect and we felt treated like royalty. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank ItalyFinn
Reviewed 30 August 2009

This hotel confuses me. Its got a great view and the staff (mostly) try to make your stay very enjoyable. Some of the best bits were the airport lift and car hire on-site. On the other hand I found the free breakfast to be poor and the room to be very expensive for what it was.

Some other reviewers have mentioned the construction site below the hotel. This is true but i never found it bothersome. I was traveling however over the weekend so i do not know if it would have been noisier during the week.

In theory you can walk to the town of Mykonos from the hotel but if you are going to be visiting in June-July-August its going to be tough to do so during the day due to the heat. During the night the walk is up a dark road which is safe but not necessarily very pleasant. Therefore if you value proximity to the town, and you do not want to drive, then this is not the hotel for you.

The hotel room was spacious and the linen and towels were very clean. However i found the bathroom to be a bit of an afterthought. The bathtub included a jacuzzi (i was in the suite) but the bathroom's appearance did not give me the "excitement" to spend too much time in that room. I am not suggesting that the bathroom was not clean, as i am sure it was; it was just the tiles, the quality of the counter, the towel rack and the lack of a divider between the bathtub and the toiled that gave the bathroom the air of an inferior hotel in which you prefer not to spend too much time.

Overall my assessment would be that if you got a very good deal on the room it could make sense but i have stayed at much better hotels in Mykonos for the same price.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple