Great Stay. We just got back from our honeymoon and spent 4 nights at the Kouros hotel- we cannot wait to go back. We got picked up by a staff member at the airport and he brought us to the hotel.. we had a room overlooking the ocean with a private balcony- was beautiful! A bottle of wine and fruit was waiting for us when we got in. Really nice pool area. Breakfasts here were amazing.. We had a really nice waitress every morning (i wish i remembered her name) but she was great! The front desk staff was great, always giving great suggestions and directions on how to get places). The manager was so friendly always saying hi to us and welcoming us to the hotel. The location of the hotel was perfect- minutes of walking into the old town- was great! Even though the hotel was completely booked when we were there- we always felt like we were alone which was great! Loved this hotel- cant say enough of good things. This really helped make our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront of Mykonos town, the Kouros Hotel & Suites offers you sophisticated accommodation and a wonderfully relaxing location with spectacular views over the old and new harbours. All rooms have private terraces with sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kouros Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kouros Hotel And Suites
- Kouros Hotel Mykonos Town
- Kouros Hotel & Suites Mykonos, Greece