We relied on Tripadvisor for our trip to the Greek Islands and originally we booked at another hotel in Mykonos Town. We later changed to the Kouros and I must say it was the best decision my girlfriend and I made. Everything at this hotel was terrific for us. The rooms were very nice and clean. We had a great view of the water from our room and the service was second to none. The arranged for transportation to and from the port as well as a massage for me and my partner. Although the water was cold during our stay we jumped in anyways because the pool area was just too nice to pass up. Breakfast was the best we had on our trip and they had two computers in the lobby that worked perfectly. Finally we were able to get online and with other places it was so difficult to get online. The location was perfect for us because we were a short walk from the town, which is actually nicer than staying in the town because it is just way too touristy in town during the day. The staff was very helpful during our stay and when we return to Mykonos we definitely want to try and stay here again. You will not be disappointed at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront of Mykonos town, the Kouros Hotel & Suites offers you sophisticated accommodation and a wonderfully relaxing location with spectacular views over the old and new harbours. All rooms have private terraces with sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Ebookers and Bookgreece.com so you can book your Kouros Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kouros Hotel And Suites
- Kouros Hotel Mykonos Town
- Kouros Hotel & Suites Mykonos, Greece