“Best Greek salad I've had in Greece”
Review of Rouvera

Rouvera
Ranked #108 of 230 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: View
Good for: View
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I've ordered Greek salad at 4 restaurants in Mykonos and this was the best! Plenty of tasty, very red tomatoes, capers, onions, Greek olives and feta cheese. The restaurant is on the "boardwalk" at the waterfront. Nice, big pillows to lean against and they let you take your time dining. The people watching was great. The waiters were watchful and helpful to the diners, not pushy. My husband enjoyed his chicken fillet. It was a very nice restaurant with great atmosphere.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

This place has great views, its right on the port in Mykonos town. Although we thought food was just okay very average, like something I could easily do myself at home and really expensive! My boyfriend had the fish of the day which was like 28 euro and it was so average! I had a dish of shrimps it was around 20 euro, and it was not tasty at all, I didn't really like it, I was born in the coast and I eat a lot of shrimp all the time and I even cook it myself, we're big seafood lovers, and this wasn't nice at all. The atmosphere, views and drinks are great though! When back in mykonos, we'll try somewhere else I guess!

1  Thank aradelarosa
Reviewed 13 September 2013

We were talked into the place by the charming hustler on the walkway. View of harbor was great, food had mixed reviews. Seafood was fresh. Grilled shrimp were good. Saganaki was chewy and overcooked. Greek salad was good. Lunch for 3 with 2 beers and tip was104 euros. I thought a little pricey for quality of food and service.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

I went there with my wife tonight. Order the uni pasta and the octopus stew. They were great. Server are friendly.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

So we charmed into this restaurant by the maitre'd seated quickly with bread, dip and water and took our order then it all went wrong.

It was a very windy evening and aboutb5 minutes after we were seated the waiter was carrying a tray with glasses above his head and a gust of wind blew under the tray sending the glasses flying and showering us and our table with broken glass. An unfortunate accident and no one was hurt.

We were moved tables, the staff cleaned up and quickly sat another couple at our table. After about 15 minutes we asked if we could have our drinks, bread etc replaced, which they eventually did. Then after 45 minutes we asked if they had forgotten us and we were assured not. We questioned again after an hour and were told when we moved they cancelled our order and apologised. Our starters came after an hour and ten, then our mains 30 minutes later but the order was wrong. When we were asked if everything was ok and we said no, our waiter went in a huff, no apology, no offer to rectify.

So many nice places in Mykonos, I'd give this a wide berth.