We spent four days during the Orthodox Easter and it was great. Quiet hotel yet very close to the centre of Mykonos, very clean rooms with top quality & probably the most comfortable beds on the island. Large variety for breakfast and with Elena the hotels' owner assisting us with
anything and everything we needed. View from all rooms of the Hotel is excellent and the pool
has a very cozy and relaxing feel to it. Will definately stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- hotel MADALENA-MYKONOS TOWNhotel's location: 280 meters or 1 block distance from the center of the city, just above the old port, overlooks the center the port the sea and neighboring islandsit has an out door pool and 26 deluxe sea view rooms and suiteslobby-bar-breakfast room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Madalena Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos Town
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos, Greece