We stayed for 3 nights at this hotel while visiting Mykonos. The family who runs it was extremely helpful in helping plan our stay, including renting atvs and where to eat dinner, etc. we slept in so late that we missed breakfast and they still brought out an entire meal including crepes, omelettes, fruit, toast and ham and cheese just for us!! The breakfast was incredible and always prepared fresh and just for us. The rooms were spacious and clean and the view....AMAZING. we brought our own wine back to the room to watch the sunset. No need to fight any crowds in town. The driver picked us up and dropped us off at the port, free of charge. We would definitely go back here. Beautiful rooms and such friendly staff! We loved every minute!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- hotel MADALENA-MYKONOS TOWNhotel's location: 280 meters or 1 block distance from the center of the city, just above the old port, overlooks the center the port the sea and neighboring islandsit has an out door pool and 26 deluxe sea view rooms and suiteslobby-bar-breakfast room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Madalena Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos Town
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos, Greece