This was our second visit to Mykonos and we stayed at the Madalena hotel. What a great place to stay. The staff, especially Elena and also the young Madalena, were excellent. From the start they make you feel welcome and they make sure you are comfortable with your room. The rooms are topical for the islands and they are serviced daily and kept clean. The breakfast is very generous and they prepare eggs, bacon, pancakes, fresh juice, yogurt and cereals. The Hotel is about a seven minute walk to the heart of Mykonos and the view from the rooms and the hotel generally is fantastic. The walk is down hill into town with a view over the old port. The rooms have a safe and the hotel feels safe. Elena organizes a driver to meet you at the airport or port and also organizes to take you back when you are ready to leave. They can advise you what to see and where to go and even helped us with the bike hire and return. A truly great place to stay, we have even booked a return trip later this year. There is a good sized pool for those lazy afternoons, while you watch the sun set.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- hotel MADALENA-MYKONOS TOWNhotel's location: 280 meters or 1 block distance from the center of the city, just above the old port, overlooks the center the port the sea and neighboring islandsit has an out door pool and 26 deluxe sea view rooms and suiteslobby-bar-breakfast room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Madalena Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos Town
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos, Greece