Stayed here for 2 nights. driver picked us up at the airport as arranged. Staffs are friendly and are happy to give advice when asked. Room is comfortable with a soft bed that I like. Balcony offers view of the old port. Same breakfast everyday but with fresh yummy omelette of your choice. Hotel is about less than 10mins walk from the town and the walk back could be abit dark at night. But overall comfortable stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- hotel MADALENA-MYKONOS TOWNhotel's location: 280 meters or 1 block distance from the center of the city, just above the old port, overlooks the center the port the sea and neighboring islandsit has an out door pool and 26 deluxe sea view rooms and suiteslobby-bar-breakfast room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Madalena Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos Town
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos, Greece