We stayed in Room 120 for 7 nights the first week in May 2014. The hotel exceeded all of our expectations and did not disappoint. As mentioned in other reviews - friendly staff, lovely breakfast, amazing views from our balcony of the port and a gorgeous room with comfy twin beds. We were collected and dropped off at the airport at no extra charge. Mykonos is a beautiful place, this hotel is only a 5-10 min walk into town. It is ok going into town, but coming back it is quite a steep incline - my partner and I are both 55 and managed this with no difficulty, but the elderly/those with walking difficulties might find it a struggle. This was our 3rd trip to Mykonos, we hope to return and would not hesitate staying here again. Tip - ask for a room on the upper floors as the views are better, room 120 has a private balcony - please note some rooms have a shared terrace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- hotel MADALENA-MYKONOS TOWNhotel's location: 280 meters or 1 block distance from the center of the city, just above the old port, overlooks the center the port the sea and neighboring islandsit has an out door pool and 26 deluxe sea view rooms and suiteslobby-bar-breakfast room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Madalena Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos Town
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos, Greece