Adonis has a great location, within walking distance of most places, and our room had a balcony with the great view of the sea and the windmills. We were picked up at the port and taken back at the end of our stay, free of charge. The staff were all smiles, very friendly (Vassilis was great ;) and had all the information and maps ready for us.
Rooms were very clean and beds comfortable.
Breakfast was great, the quality of the food and the breakfast room were excellent. Music was a nice touch too.
We highly recommend this hotel and would happily stay there again.
Thanks to the staff of Adonis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully appointed, centrally located, boutique-style hotel in operation since 1970 and updated as recently as 2013.Hotel Adonis is the perfect destination for those who wish to feel at home while enjoying the beauty of the Aegean and the magic of Mykonos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Adonis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adonis Hotel Mykonos Town
- Adonis Hotel Mykonos, Greece